Forum for match day threads
swampash
Legend

2 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
swampash wrote:
2 months ago
...no Laz, it’s his attitude. But if you are going to play him then play him where he’s most effective.
He's been played every where he is supposed to be able to play. But you're right it is his attitude i'm just bored hearing excuses for him, it's nearly as bad as being told he's great or WC.
Not making excuses for him. He’s a lazy twat and I would always think twice about fielding him for that reason. My only point is that if you want him in the team for the good stuff he can do then play him further up field, probably instead of Linshit, and cover the defensive midfield with someone who can play there effectively.
Just imho...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Lazarus
Legend

2 months ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
2 months ago
the team is completely reliant on pog and on joeys football
Do we really have to put up with a season of this weak ass wumming?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

sheesh wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
Jose should learn a lesson from this

Even though we're a bit shit with obvious limitations, football doesn't have to be boring, negative, toxic.
Mourinho will be gutted. I'll bet he couldn't wait to rip into the United players.
The goals were scored and assisted by 3 players he desperately tried to sell n all. Love it.
Lazarus
Legend

2 months ago

swampash wrote:
2 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
swampash wrote:
2 months ago
...no Laz, it’s his attitude. But if you are going to play him then play him where he’s most effective.
He's been played every where he is supposed to be able to play. But you're right it is his attitude i'm just bored hearing excuses for him, it's nearly as bad as being told he's great or WC.
Not making excuses for him. He’s a lazy twat and I would always think twice about fielding him for that reason. My only point is that if you want him in the team for the good stuff he can do then play him further up field, probably instead of Linshit, and cover the defensive midfield with someone who can play there effectively.
Just imho...
We are splitting hairs here but for me he's played in his favourite position (whatever that is) many times and done fuck all. Today he has two assists in a generally shitty display. It seems to me it doesn't matter where he plays it's all about his bad attitude and childish selfishness.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
fat maradona
First Teamer

2 months ago

Mourinho's face looks like someone called him and told him that his family have been involved in a serious accident....
marlon
Legend

2 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
marlon wrote:
2 months ago
swampash wrote:
2 months ago
Then play the twat where he can do the creative stuff and stop kidding on he’s a double 6...! (Pogba that is).
Exactly
It's always his position that's the problem..... (-|
He was crap. Im not defending him. It's about what's best for the team - he's consistent in terms of creating good chances and giving the ball away. If there's a 3 he's wider and there's a holding player behind to clean up and give him the freedom to get forward into scoring positions. if we're playing a 4231, especially with the players we've got, we're probably better off with him as a 10 - he's an obvious upgrade on Lingard and Mata - and when he loses it our defence isn't completely exposed.
dozer
Legend

2 months ago

Pogba was actually crap for 90% of the game but did some magic for 10%. The problem we have is the other midfielders can't do anything even if they have good games so Pogba is essential for now.
dozer
Legend

2 months ago

The issue with pogba is he can't make quick passes. He's good when he's got time on the ball.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

2 months ago

I just want to watch entertaining football... I may get that this year! Nowhere near the finish article but a nice start to build on.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

Just watched the goals back - all 4 were different. Pen, counter, ball in behind, cross. It's a real varied attack. And we're shit! Imagine if we just added a Veratti type in midfield, Ole-ball would be class.