vs Cardiff

Forum for match day threads
Post Reply
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4500
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Ole won't make it to Christmas...
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
User avatar
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend
Posts: 5498
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
1 year ago
Ole won't make it to Christmas...
He shouldn’t make it till June. I feel awful saying it but it’s a nonsense that he’s in charge. But the problems go much deeper and higher.
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 5681
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Solksjaer's new contract hasn't started yet. He could still be sacked. I don't think he should. If Jose struggled with this team then it's the team. We played like title contenders for a couple of months and then regressed. This means it's the players. Not the manager. Jose questioned the players commitment. He was right.
User avatar
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend
Posts: 5498
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

dozer wrote:
1 year ago
Solksjaer's new contract hasn't started yet. He could still be sacked. I don't think he should. If Jose struggled with this team then it's the team. We played like title contenders for a couple of months and then regressed. This means it's the players. Not the manager. Jose questioned the players commitment. He was right.
The players are a huge problem. But take the name out of it, in what world is a manager who took Cardiff down and whose managed molde, the right choice to sort this mess out?
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 5241
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

once the top reds turn and all the gobshites like laz who love it when he mentions taggart or 99 he’ll be looked back on as a bigger disaster than motes

shame this had to happen tbf but the gobshites demanded it
lkhm

hoofing
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 7837
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

dozer wrote:
1 year ago
Solksjaer's new contract hasn't started yet. He could still be sacked. I don't think he should. If Jose struggled with this team then it's the team. We played like title contenders for a couple of months and then regressed. This means it's the players. Not the manager. Jose questioned the players commitment. He was right.
That's true. But from a practical perspective, what is there in Ole's CV to suggest he should be United's manager? If we were finishing the season strongly in third place, playing well, you could say ok, it's a surprise, but don't change something that's working. But recognising that the club is fucked and needing a rebuild to get back to the top, and saying the manager of Molde who relegated Cardiff is the man the to do it, is just fucking random.
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4500
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

I may have picked the wrong player as my link froze... however, did Pogba just watch his runner go and cross the ball for the goal?
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24651
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Just seen the score, what the fuck
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6027
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

1 year ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
1 year ago
once the top reds turn and all the gobshites like laz who love it when he mentions taggart or 99 he’ll be looked back on as a bigger disaster than motes

shame this had to happen tbf but the gobshites demanded it
come on though... this thread would be much better if there was some endless bitching about Pogba
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend
Posts: 5498
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Just seen the score, what the fuck
Is it even that surprising? These players couldn’t give a fuck
Post Reply