vs Cardiff

Forum for match day threads
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

5 months ago

Ole won't make it to Christmas...
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

5 months ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
5 months ago
Ole won't make it to Christmas...
He shouldn’t make it till June. I feel awful saying it but it’s a nonsense that he’s in charge. But the problems go much deeper and higher.
dozer
Legend

5 months ago

Solksjaer's new contract hasn't started yet. He could still be sacked. I don't think he should. If Jose struggled with this team then it's the team. We played like title contenders for a couple of months and then regressed. This means it's the players. Not the manager. Jose questioned the players commitment. He was right.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

5 months ago

dozer wrote:
5 months ago
Solksjaer's new contract hasn't started yet. He could still be sacked. I don't think he should. If Jose struggled with this team then it's the team. We played like title contenders for a couple of months and then regressed. This means it's the players. Not the manager. Jose questioned the players commitment. He was right.
The players are a huge problem. But take the name out of it, in what world is a manager who took Cardiff down and whose managed molde, the right choice to sort this mess out?
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 months ago

once the top reds turn and all the gobshites like laz who love it when he mentions taggart or 99 he’ll be looked back on as a bigger disaster than motes

shame this had to happen tbf but the gobshites demanded it
lkhm

hoofing
bman2
Legend

5 months ago

dozer wrote:
5 months ago
That's true. But from a practical perspective, what is there in Ole's CV to suggest he should be United's manager? If we were finishing the season strongly in third place, playing well, you could say ok, it's a surprise, but don't change something that's working. But recognising that the club is fucked and needing a rebuild to get back to the top, and saying the manager of Molde who relegated Cardiff is the man the to do it, is just fucking random.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

5 months ago

I may have picked the wrong player as my link froze... however, did Pogba just watch his runner go and cross the ball for the goal?
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

Just seen the score, what the fuck
FuB
Legend

5 months ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
5 months ago
once the top reds turn and all the gobshites like laz who love it when he mentions taggart or 99 he’ll be looked back on as a bigger disaster than motes

shame this had to happen tbf but the gobshites demanded it
come on though... this thread would be much better if there was some endless bitching about Pogba
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

5 months ago

Sid wrote:
5 months ago
Just seen the score, what the fuck
Is it even that surprising? These players couldn’t give a fuck