Page 8 of 11

Re: vs Huddersfield

Posted: Sun May 05, 2019 3:42 pm
by Lazarus
dozer wrote:
6 months ago
Ole is finished. Taking lindelof off instead of Jones.
Jones is now a club legend.
Looked like he had a reason to come off. He headed straight down the tunnel in a hurry.

Re: vs Huddersfield

Posted: Sun May 05, 2019 3:42 pm
by dozer
I'm glad Rashford isn't shining much at all.
That was a red herring. He should be a sub player at best.
We need forwards.

Re: vs Huddersfield

Posted: Sun May 05, 2019 3:43 pm
by dozer
Why is mctominay chesting the fucking ball in their penalty area like a defender?

Re: vs Huddersfield

Posted: Sun May 05, 2019 3:44 pm
by dozer
Jones and Smalling have outlived all the managers post Fergie.

Re: vs Huddersfield

Posted: Sun May 05, 2019 3:46 pm
by Lazarus
Pogba is back on bar hitting form just in time for the end of the season. He has form for that if I remember well enough.

Re: vs Huddersfield

Posted: Sun May 05, 2019 3:46 pm
by Robbo
dozer wrote:
6 months ago
Jones and Smalling have outlived all the managers post Fergie.
And probably post Ole as well =))

Re: vs Huddersfield

Posted: Sun May 05, 2019 3:48 pm
by Lazarus
dozer wrote:
6 months ago
Why is mctominay chesting the fucking ball in their penalty area like a defender?
Probably wasn't the WC chesting you were so fond of.

Re: vs Huddersfield

Posted: Sun May 05, 2019 3:49 pm
by dozer
Lazarus wrote:
6 months ago
dozer wrote:
6 months ago
Why is mctominay chesting the fucking ball in their penalty area like a defender?
Probably wasn't the WC chesting you were so fond of.
Told you Solskjaer blundered by selling Fellaini.
He was a great sub and much more impactful than any of these players on the pitch when it came to getting goals or creating chances.

Re: vs Huddersfield

Posted: Sun May 05, 2019 3:49 pm
by Lazarus
Come on Chong nick the winner give us something to hope for.....

Re: vs Huddersfield

Posted: Sun May 05, 2019 3:50 pm
by Robbo
Eight minutes added on why? this shower couldn't score in eighty minutes.