lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

6 months ago

Sid wrote:
6 months ago
De Gea used to bail out our shite defence, now he's contributing to it
I'd say he's going.......... If not i'm not worried about him next year he'll be focused again.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

6 months ago

sheesh wrote:
6 months ago
So the season's over then.
It was back in December tbf.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
bman2
Legend

6 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
6 months ago
I’m grasping here, but maybe the fact that we’ve turned to shite against anyone even half decent gives Ole some ammo for getting a proper summer budget.

This ain’t a quick or cheap fix.
It feels like we're going to be starting from scratch. so depressing. We've definitely lost appeal to potential transfers too, compared to even a couple of seasons ago.
Lazarus
Legend

6 months ago

If i was Ole i'd only play players who are going to be here next season and let those going or wanting to go leave early on holiday, play the kids.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
6 months ago
Sid wrote:
6 months ago
De Gea used to bail out our shite defence, now he's contributing to it
I'd say he's going.......... If not i'm not worried about him next year he'll be focused again.
Yeah I think he's off too. He's only got a year left on his contract because of that bullshit Glazer policy. If he did stay he'd be even shitter next season because his head would be elsewhere as he'd be forced to look for a new club. But I reckon he's done it already, and who can blame him.
sheesh
Legend

6 months ago

bman2 wrote:
6 months ago
6 months ago
I’m grasping here, but maybe the fact that we’ve turned to shite against anyone even half decent gives Ole some ammo for getting a proper summer budget.

It feels like we're going to be starting from scratch. so depressing. We've definitely lost appeal to potential transfers too, compared to even a couple of seasons ago.
We're going to have to offer silly money to get anyone of note. Part of the problem right now is that half the team is on silly money.
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

sheesh wrote:
6 months ago
bman2 wrote:
6 months ago
6 months ago

We're going to have to offer silly money to get anyone of note. Part of the problem right now is that half the team is on silly money.
I don't think we'll spend much, that's what the club are saying too. They blew their load on Joses dinosaur project, now they want to reign it in, especially as our turnover also plateued under the cunt as well. With rising wages and transfers it doesn't bode well for our finances.

Ole & Phelan are the cheap option, they set the tone for the immediate future IMO
bman2
Legend

6 months ago

sheesh wrote:
6 months ago
bman2 wrote:
6 months ago
6 months ago

Overpaying is part of our problem though. The squad has no spirit.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

6 months ago

Overpaying for established marquee players isn’t the way. Our scouts need to earn their fucking corn - we should be signing hungry young players and growing a side. The likes of Sancho, Rice, Wan-Bisakka. Add our young lads to the mix and start to coach a side based on pace, energy, desire.