vs Everton

Forum for match day threads
Lazarus
Legend

5 months ago

bman2 wrote:
5 months ago
I can't see any reason for hope to be honest. A manager totally out of his depth. All the good players want out. No DoF or anyone equivalent in place going into the summer. The good players are already getting locked down by other clubs. Supporters will eventually welcome the Saudis with open arms.
"A manager totally out of his depth." Bollocks you don't know that and have fuck all to base it on. At least wait until christmas.... and who are all these good players? If you mean De Gea fair enough.... but who else?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
dozer
Legend

5 months ago

Sid wrote:
5 months ago
How many players' contracts are running down in summer, 8? Because their heads are going to be elsewhere in that case
I wasn't bothered with the pogba real madrid rumours. I'm not bothered by these contracts either.
dozer
Legend

5 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
5 months ago
bman2 wrote:
5 months ago
I can't see any reason for hope to be honest. A manager totally out of his depth. All the good players want out. No DoF or anyone equivalent in place going into the summer. The good players are already getting locked down by other clubs. Supporters will eventually welcome the Saudis with open arms.
"A manager totally out of his depth." Bollocks you don't know that and have fuck all to base it on. At least wait until christmas.... and who are all these good players? If you mean De Gea fair enough.... but who else?
Guardiola signed like 8 first teamers in his first summer window, finished 4th or 5th I think. He then signed an other 8, the following window.
I hope Ole has the bollocks to do the same. Unlikely because he's extended jones contract iirc. Hopefully it's to retain some sale value.
Steggo
Legend

5 months ago

Gutless,pathetic,embarrassing. Ole needs to.drop Matic,Pogba (both who were missing in Paris), Young, Martial and Lukaku (why he stayed on today is a mystery).
And the club really needed to appoint a DoF last December or at least before the appointed of OGS. Pathetic and cheapskate.
swampash
Legend

5 months ago

Gutless.
Enough to turn you off football.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
dozer
Legend

5 months ago

dozer wrote:
5 months ago
If we lose I hope we get thumped 3-0.
It went better.
I'm glad we didn't just lose by a goal - now the pressure is on the players and hopefully this will encourage Ole to boot out some players.
His rep is on the line too next season.
swampash
Legend

5 months ago

We would be fourth, right and feeling pretty smug if the team had turned up tuned in and ready to deliver?
swampash
Legend

5 months ago

...by the way, good call dozer. Must say I concur with your post.