et voila
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

What's De Gea doing with that ball out
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

6 months ago

Started shit again. We’re dropping points here. It’s more of the same sloppy half arsed shite that we saw under Jose.

Not good enough. Some of these players just aren’t up to it.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

6 months ago

De Gea dreadful.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
Lazarus
Legend

6 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
6 months ago
Sid wrote:
6 months ago
6 months ago
We’ve been shit. No rhythm, tempo or pressing.

We’re only in front thanks to a dodgy pen. Martial, Mata, Rojo, Lingard all been a bit shit.
For me we play without rhythm because we don't have any players that are comfortable on the ball, because this is a Jose give-the-ball-away and counter team. We don't have CBs or midfielders that enjoy possession and can set a tempo. We're still disjointed and reactive.
Not sure about that Sid. Pogba, Fred and Mata should all be ‘ball players’. Martial showing why he can’t be relied on - these are the games he needs to really grab by the scruff of the neck.

For me, there’s a lack of energy and pace in the side. Not just running pace, pace and ability to beat men with the ball.
It's asking too much to expect Ole to fashion at team who really give a shit since a lot of these players are going or want to go or don't know whats going to happen them. Next season is when we can expect the players we have to fully commit.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

6 months ago

...ffs. ~X(
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

6 months ago
Sid wrote:
6 months ago
6 months ago
We’ve been shit. No rhythm, tempo or pressing.

We’re only in front thanks to a dodgy pen. Martial, Mata, Rojo, Lingard all been a bit shit.
For me we play without rhythm because we don't have any players that are comfortable on the ball, because this is a Jose give-the-ball-away and counter team. We don't have CBs or midfielders that enjoy possession and can set a tempo. We're still disjointed and reactive.
Not sure about that Sid. Pogba, Fred and Mata should all be ‘ball players’. Martial showing why he can’t be relied on - these are the games he needs to really grab by the scruff of the neck.

For me, there’s a lack of energy and pace in the side. Not just running pace, pace and ability to beat men with the ball.
They're attackers though, Ash. They get the ball and rush forward. We need a player that will put their foot on it and play. But Jose didn't believe in possession so we don't have any. Matic is the closest, but he just plays it sideways then walks.

I take your second point. Lingard, Rom and Martial like to take players on but there's only Rashford that has top drawer quality.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 months ago

can remember arguing with zebs that snoddy was a better player than ligard

dominating midfield for me
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

We can't build a coherent attack, they just rush forward on the counter every time
sheesh
Legend

6 months ago

It's a bit worrying how our football went from sublime for a sustained period (when Ole first took over) to Mourinho-esque shit. What is going on at United?