Legend

7 months ago

Sid wrote:
7 months ago
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
7 months ago
we’re looking to play on the break at home to west ham tbf
Hardly

But tbf it is bad how Ole hasn't already bought 5 new players and transformed the counterattack team he inherited
worst part is him going about being all cheerful about it... all that misery was much better
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

7 months ago

We’ve been shit. No rhythm, tempo or pressing.

We’re only in front thanks to a dodgy pen. Martial, Mata, Rojo, Lingard all been a bit shit.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

7 months ago

tbf he probably won’t see out the end of next season really
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

7 months ago

Madame Knobby. Cross her palm with silver and she'll blind you with speculative bullshit....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

7 months ago

Shitty first half all the same.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

7 months ago

That’s as poor as we’ve been under Ole.
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
7 months ago

We’re only in front thanks to a dodgy pen. Martial, Mata, Rojo, Lingard all been a bit shit.
For me we play without rhythm because we don't have any players that are comfortable on the ball, because this is a Jose give-the-ball-away and counter team. We don't have CBs or midfielders that enjoy possession and can set a tempo. We're still disjointed and reactive.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

7 months ago

Sid wrote:
7 months ago
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
7 months ago

For me we play without rhythm because we don't have any players that are comfortable on the ball, because this is a Jose give-the-ball-away and counter team. We don't have CBs or midfielders that enjoy possession and can set a tempo. We're still disjointed and reactive.
Not sure about that Sid. Pogba, Fred and Mata should all be ‘ball players’. Martial showing why he can’t be relied on - these are the games he needs to really grab by the scruff of the neck.

For me, there’s a lack of energy and pace in the side. Not just running pace, pace and ability to beat men with the ball.
bman2
Legend

7 months ago

Our club is a joke. Director of football. Most thorough managerial search ever. Oh fuck it, the interim guy we borrowed from a norwegian club is getting good press so let's just give it him now and forget the rest. Our positive social media mentions are up 45%! Biggest Club In The World.

I actually think Ole has done a lot right, and he might be the right choice. But how is he going to do all the business we need done in the summer? Is he going to sign multiple top players in the face of major competition, while shipping out the dross? He doesn't have the experience or CV for that, he needs professional support. Summer's coming fast, and I see no evidence that the club is going to be ready to do what needs to be done. Ole's not even going to get a fair chance to make his own team tbh.
bman2
Legend

7 months ago

I'd sign up Rice, cunt as he is.