7 months ago

I'm happy with that.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
FuB
Legend

7 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
7 months ago
That’s about as well as this group of players can do, so no real complaints on that score.

Too many not good enough.

Fair fucks to McTominay - he’s come on a lot under Ole and was probably our best player.
showed serious maturity and not just a little bit of skill under pressure. you can't be anything other than impressed but I've been saying for a few games I have no idea why Ole put Matic back in.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
marlon
Legend

7 months ago

Defended well but created nothing
marlon
Legend

7 months ago

Fred was v good too
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

7 months ago

As well as that team could've done. Just not enough quality... can't wait for the summer window to see if we buy genuine world class.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
sheesh
Legend

7 months ago

Barcelona didn't even need to get out of first gear, yet they still won.

We fought, but simply don't have a squad that's anywhere good enough at this level, but we all know that anyway.

Attack was impotent. We did OK defensively, apart from giving a stupid goal away.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

7 months ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
7 months ago
As well as that team could've done. Just not enough quality... can't wait for the summer window to see if we buy genuine world class.

We need to be out there for 4 top drawer players. Centre back, midfielder, winger, forward.
FuB
Legend

7 months ago

sheesh wrote:
7 months ago
Barcelona didn't even need to get out of first gear, yet they still won.

We fought, but simply don't have a squad that's anywhere good enough at this level, but we all know that anyway.

Attack was impotent. We did OK defensively, apart from giving a stupid goal away.
I'd felt they were trying to do that, though. Did they not get out of first gear because they couldn't be arsed or did we keep them in it?

Either way, they got the all important goal and I don't see us overturning this... but I didn't see us overturning the deficit against PSG either. One thing's for certain anyway: as soon as we stopped trying to defend like cunts, we took the game to them instead of letting it be a procession. I'm happy enough that we even managed that.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

7 months ago

they saw it out easily tho tbf, pique was never in trouble
lkhm

hoofing
bman2
Legend

7 months ago

Ole: "At times it felt like a proper Man United team. We got wide, got crosses in the box. Sometimes those crosses end with headers on goal, sometimes you miss them."

I'm not in love with that perspective tbh.