Page 12 of 28

Re: vs Barcelona

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:47 pm
by marlon
suarez is such a cunt

Re: vs Barcelona

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:48 pm
by FuB
Sid wrote:
8 months ago
Barca aren't all that
In the end, whatever happens, Ole can get them all together and say "Listen. You gave Barcelona a game and you weren't shit... well, except you, Ashley"

Re: vs Barcelona

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:50 pm
by lkhmffsstopmovingabout
finally getting the crosses in and it’s to four goals a year lingash ffs

Re: vs Barcelona

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:51 pm
by Lazarus
FuB wrote:
8 months ago
Sid wrote:
8 months ago
Barca aren't all that
In the end, whatever happens, Ole can get them all together and say "Listen. You gave Barcelona a game and you weren't shit... well, except you, Ashley"
You forgot Rashford numb nuts......

Re: vs Barcelona

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:54 pm
by ashleyfuckingyoung
That’s about as well as this group of players can do, so no real complaints on that score.

Too many not good enough.

Fair fucks to McTominay - he’s come on a lot under Ole and was probably our best player.

Re: vs Barcelona

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:55 pm
by Lazarus
How was that not a pen wtf was he doing flying thru the air...... Where's VAR?

Re: vs Barcelona

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:55 pm
by FuB
Lazarus wrote:
8 months ago
FuB wrote:
8 months ago
Sid wrote:
8 months ago
Barca aren't all that
In the end, whatever happens, Ole can get them all together and say "Listen. You gave Barcelona a game and you weren't shit... well, except you, Ashley"
You forgot Rashford numb nuts......
awww poor laz.. pantomime over

Re: vs Barcelona

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:55 pm
by ashleyfuckingyoung
1-0 down ain’t that different to 1-1. But we ain’t turning this around.

Re: vs Barcelona

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:55 pm
by ashleyfuckingyoung
Not a single shot on target.

Re: vs Barcelona

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:56 pm
by Sid
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
8 months ago
That’s about as well as this group of players can do, so no real complaints on that score.

Too many not good enough.

Fair fucks to McTominay - he’s come on a lot under Ole and was probably our best player.
Agree with that. It wasn't the hammering we were expecting. We were the better team and shit Barca up a couple of times. We're not that far off.