vs Crystal Palace

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

I wouldn't be surprised if Ole's great unbeaten run in the Prem ended in this game, thanks to injuries

Somehow got to pick a decent team without Lingard, Mata, Herrera, Rashford, Matic and Martial

Who plays up front alongside Lukaku and Sanchez?
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

6 months ago

Great chance for Chong or Greenwood. Or Perreira plays further foward, and Fred comes in.

It'll be a scratch side, but if we play with the heart we showed yesterday we can dig out a win.
FuB
Legend

6 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
6 months ago
Great chance for Chong or Greenwood. Or Perreira plays further foward, and Fred comes in.

It'll be a scratch side, but if we play with the heart we showed yesterday we can dig out a win.
We shouldn't forget that this sort of injury crisis led to the sensational beginning Rashford had to his first team career. It's the perfect time for fringe players to show what they can do under a regime that's at least going to encourage them.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
bman2
Legend

6 months ago

FuB wrote:
6 months ago
6 months ago

We shouldn't forget that this sort of injury crisis led to the sensational beginning Rashford had to his first team career. It's the perfect time for fringe players to show what they can do under a regime that's at least going to encourage them.
I like the sound of that!
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

6 months ago

FuB wrote:
6 months ago
6 months ago

Exactly!
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

6 months ago
FuB wrote:
6 months ago
6 months ago

Exactly!
Gomes on the left or right of Lukaku and Sanchez?
FuB
Legend

6 months ago

Sid wrote:
6 months ago
6 months ago
FuB wrote:
6 months ago
6 months ago

Exactly!
I'm not really up to speed with where his best position is but I thought he was more central/playmaker? Not that this precludes his inclusion in the team. I'd say that with Matic and Herrera out, it's time to try him out... even if it's as a sub on the hour mark, for instance.
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

FuB wrote:
6 months ago
Sid wrote:
6 months ago
6 months ago
FuB wrote:
6 months ago
6 months ago

Exactly!
I'm not really up to speed with where his best position is but I thought he was more central/playmaker? Not that this precludes his inclusion in the team. I'd say that with Matic and Herrera out, it's time to try him out... even if it's as a sub on the hour mark, for instance.
Yeah I think ultimately he's a centre mid or a 10 because his touch and technique is so good no cunt can get the ball off him, so he'll be class in tight spaces. But so far he's been played on the left / left of midfield.

I'd at least take him as a sub, it will be good experience
FuB
Legend

6 months ago

Sid wrote:
6 months ago
FuB wrote:
6 months ago
Sid wrote:
6 months ago
6 months ago
FuB wrote:
6 months ago

Exactly!
Yeah I think ultimately he's a centre mid or a 10 because his touch and technique is so good no cunt can get the ball off him, so he'll be class in tight spaces. But so far he's been played on the left / left of midfield.

I'd at least take him as a sub, it will be good experience
yeah, but this was Mourinho playing him there, wasn't it? Like they tried to stick Scholes on the left for England lest he outshine the other two cunts
Lazarus
Legend

6 months ago

I fancy the win from us. We're in a moment when the momentum is with us, the players are up for it, the fans are up for it and Ole seems to know what he's doing. Palace are 13th and beatable and even if our attack is ropey our defence is playing well.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X