marlon
Legend

8 months ago

Sid wrote:
8 months ago
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
8 months ago
the sturbridge sub killed their attack tbf, he’s finished at this level
Was he ever at this level? He's another identical overhyped english forward, like Barkley, Walcott etc that's gone on to do nothing

The jury's out on Sterling, he's better than these lionhearts but he's still not done it at the top level. But then neither have City. The Prem is a fraud for me.
How is the jury out on Sterling?! He's amazing
bman2
Legend

8 months ago

marlon wrote:
8 months ago
winning?
I mean I think we outperformed them in the second half, instead of flagging. We’d a few good goal chances, they created nothing really.
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

marlon wrote:
8 months ago
Sid wrote:
8 months ago
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
8 months ago
the sturbridge sub killed their attack tbf, he’s finished at this level
Was he ever at this level? He's another identical overhyped english forward, like Barkley, Walcott etc that's gone on to do nothing

The jury's out on Sterling, he's better than these lionhearts but he's still not done it at the top level. But then neither have City. The Prem is a fraud for me.
How is the jury out on Sterling?! He's amazing
You think he's world class? I don't think you can say he is until he's done it in the CL. I accept it's hard when he's playing in a team that struggles at that level. That suggests the Prem int that good
marlon
Legend

8 months ago

His scoring seems fine in the CL at least: 11 goals and 7 assists in 25 starts for City. Aside from Messi and Salah, are any RWers better?
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

8 months ago

Quality effort from the fans today too.
marlon
Legend

8 months ago

Yeah i thought they made the difference in that first 10 mins of the 2nd half when we looked like we'd given up a bit
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

marlon wrote:
8 months ago
His scoring seems fine in the CL at least: 11 goals and 7 assists in 25 starts for City. Aside from Messi and Salah, are any RWers better?
Messi and Salah are the world class level he needs to reach. And those stats show he's not there yet. But more than stats he needs to put in those monster performances in the CL against top clubs like they do, scoring important goals etc. But City are shite in europe so that doesn't help. But maybe him not putting in those performances is one of the reasons they're shite.
FuB
Legend

8 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
8 months ago
FuB wrote:
8 months ago
dozer wrote:
8 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
8 months ago
dozer wrote:
8 months ago
Funny how Ole's improved our defensive football when we're clearly attacking a lot more.
Jose's hoofball was clearly a blunder. I still can't understand why he thought it was a good idea.
So did you ffs....... :-o
I've always maintained Jose's hoofball was a terrible idea.
oh dear.

cue laz trawling for evidence and collective forum yawn
ffs.... I hadn't even read this.
don't tell me you weren't thinking to go and prove what dozer's said previously. You've been doing it a lot, recently. Trawling ancient threads to try and pick fights with people. I do realise that you're doing it to have a bit of "friendly" banter on here but you've even resorted to calling both dozer and bman idiots in a single post. Have you not noticed that no one can be arsed to go down the stupid feud route with you after all the shit there's been on this forum - still (just) within the last year?

I don't disagree with your take on the fucking yawn it gives me with this list of "dross" that keeps coming up when nearly all of them have once or twice put in a shift that was worthy of note. However, I also think your attempts to get someone else to kick off with you draw a collective "meh!" from the forum. As I say, I'm with you and have been with you on a lot of your annoyance at what other posters have said but it's gone way past broken record time on both sides so can we just move on and look at positives?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

8 months ago

FuB wrote:
8 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
8 months ago
FuB wrote:
8 months ago
dozer wrote:
8 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
8 months ago

So did you ffs....... :-o
I've always maintained Jose's hoofball was a terrible idea.
oh dear.

cue laz trawling for evidence and collective forum yawn
ffs.... I hadn't even read this.
don't tell me you weren't thinking to go and prove what dozer's said previously. You've been doing it a lot, recently. Trawling ancient threads to try and pick fights with people. I do realise that you're doing it to have a bit of "friendly" banter on here but you've even resorted to calling both dozer and bman idiots in a single post. Have you not noticed that no one can be arsed to go down the stupid feud route with you after all the shit there's been on this forum - still (just) within the last year?

I don't disagree with your take on the fucking yawn it gives me with this list of "dross" that keeps coming up when nearly all of them have once or twice put in a shift that was worthy of note. However, I also think your attempts to get someone else to kick off with you draw a collective "meh!" from the forum. As I say, I'm with you and have been with you on a lot of your annoyance at what other posters have said but it's gone way past broken record time on both sides so can we just move on and look at positives?
Jeez don't know if i should reply to this here in case i'm breaking some forum rule........

So let me get this. I'm not being racist, misogynistic, homophobic, abusive, aggressive or disablist. So the problem seems to be that i don't post how you would like me to? Not only that but you've now set yourself up as the spokes person for the forum in general and Bman and Dozer particularly. They'll be relieved to know your here to protect them from me. Tbf it would make me think, "Does Fub think i'm too stupid to speak for myself, I don't need him stepping in." But that's probably just me.

....and as for the 'sides' thing. I'm on my side, no one else's.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

8 months ago

FuB wrote:
8 months ago
Sid wrote:
8 months ago
dozer wrote:
8 months ago
We should attack more now. It's almost 80 mins
Don't think Ole had thought of that, nice one
it's a fucking good job dozer turns up for matchdays now. we'd be floundering otherwise
Hope Dozer takes this the way it was obviously meant and doesn't think Fub in any way is trying to imply Dozer is an idiot. :joint:
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X