v Fulham

Forum for match day threads
FuB
Legend

9 months ago

Back into the top four. Till tomorrow at least and Chelsea are away to City.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

3-0 in first gear, piece of piss
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

FuB wrote:
9 months ago
Back into the top four. Till tomorrow at least and Chelsea are away to City.
Fuck me what a turnaround. We were 7/8th when Jose left, now 11 games later we're in the top 4. Even if it's just for a short while it will continue the belief and momentum.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

9 months ago

the top reds have got some nerve bringing back that woke up this morning feeling fine song tbf
lkhm

hoofing
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

9 months ago

Sid wrote:
9 months ago
3-0 in first gear, piece of piss
This. A comfortable win, with quality but also a couple of unused gears.
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Pogba's first goal is class. Even he's running in behind the defence under Ole. And Martial's is class too. Does it all himself from the half way line.

This is the best I've felt about United since we won the title in Fergie's last season. It's just brilliant tbh. Even if we lose the next 5 this was a very nice moment.
bman2
Legend

9 months ago

Professional job done, good stuff. Lukaku didn't show much at all, and he has something to prove. It's not a good sign that Fred didn't make the bench when Ole was clearly looking to rotate as much as he could get away with. Our midfield options are paper thin. Pogba, Mata, Herrera doing great, but you need to be able to rotate.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

9 months ago

Sid wrote:
9 months ago
Pogba's first goal is class. Even he's running in behind the defence under Ole. And Martial's is class too. Does it all himself from the half way line.

This is the best I've felt about United since we won the title in Fergie's last season. It's just brilliant tbh. Even if we lose the next 5 this was a very nice moment.
watch again for the lumps reaction, gutted he wasn’t given the tap in even after pogs off celebrating, flog the cunt
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
9 months ago
Sid wrote:
9 months ago

watch again for the lumps reaction, gutted he wasn’t given the tap in even after pogs off celebrating, flog the cunt
So he does, he has a little moan after the finish

FuB
Legend

9 months ago

hmmm... looks more to me that he just had his arms out from signalling where he wanted the ball then turned to see if he was offside after the ball went in.

still... flog the cunt.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit