vs arsenal

Forum for match day threads

number of crosses tbf

0-10 wont see the ball enough to put crosses in
25%
10-40 (young and bellendcia on the bench)
25%
40-50
No votes
50-60
10%
60-70
5%
70-80
No votes
80-the big 100 (young and bellendcia both start)
10%
lkhmotes out
25%

Total votes: 20
lars072
Legend

6 years ago

We won't win no chance in hell. The body language of the players and DM's comments are so negative and the mood around the team is one of defeat. We could be looking at 10-12 losses this season
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

Haha class

"Mata (5ft 7)"
Minus The Bear
Star Man

6 years ago

I can just see Neville and the Moyles hyping the boys up... it's fucking windy out there lads so lets have lots of aerial balls and crosses for them to deal with, who knows one might go in by accident.
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

Yeah, it was windy at Old Trafford and Moyes was still shouting "lift it"

When you have 3 world class forwards who can take any apart any defence - he's relying on a bit of wind to be the oppositions undoing
Minus The Bear
Star Man

6 years ago

De Gea; Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Cleverley, Carrick, Mata; Rooney, Van Persie

Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Wilshere, Rosicky, Ozil, Cazorla, Giroud

Our Subs (Lindegaard, Büttner, Ferdinand, Fellaini, Young, Hernandez, Januzaj)
Davey-boy
Legend

6 years ago

Minus The Bear wrote:De Gea; Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Cleverley, Carrick, Mata; Rooney, Van Persie

Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Wilshere, Rosicky, Ozil, Cazorla, Giroud
Still no fucking Adnan? Our best player so far this season. Ffs, you're a cunt Moyes, a proper cunt.
marlon
Legend

6 years ago

Januzaj is the one thing Moyes has got credit for this season and he's stopped playing him. Obviously we'd have too much flair if we had more than one skilled player in midfield.
Minus The Bear
Star Man

6 years ago

He can't play right back though can he. Tony can do it.

Joking aside and perhaps not in this match, but I'd really like to see Moyles bring Keane and Lingard (and to a lesser extent, Petrucci, although I feel his goose is cooked unfortunately) into the squad and give them a couple of games, in matches were we should win, but won't because of our shiteness. I can accept losing when we play the kids, less so when we play the big time charlies who want out anyway.

They'd at least have some fucking desire and hunger, and we'd get to see whether they have a future at Old Trafford or not, as the U21's is not the best place for them developmental wise anyway.

Also I see TC23's PR stunt worked. Moyles remembered who he was.
Minus The Bear
Star Man

6 years ago

marlon wrote:Januzaj is the one thing Moyes has got credit for this season and he's stopped playing him. Obviously we'd have too much flair if we had more than one skilled player in midfield.
In fairness he probably could have done with a bit of a rest as we were totally reliant on him to do anything. Although bit of a joke that we've sidelined our best player to make way for Mata, our record luxery signing, yet still put out a 40 year old winger and defender as our central midfield...