vs arsenal

Forum for match day threads

number of crosses tbf

0-10 wont see the ball enough to put crosses in
25%
10-40 (young and bellendcia on the bench)
25%
40-50
No votes
50-60
10%
60-70
5%
70-80
No votes
80-the big 100 (young and bellendcia both start)
10%
lkhmotes out
25%

Total votes: 20
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

RobDiablo wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Arsenal fans booing and their up there fighting for the title. Any boos from our fans?
Listening to the ESPN FC podcast, I heard one of the guest pundits, who was at the match, say that the United supporters were magnificent, singing something like 'we stand behind David Moyes' for more than ten minutes.

:((
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

danniitronix wrote:No boos from our fans, they were quiet and having a laugh at arsenal unable to bum us.

The fate has been accepted. The sight of Gollum jumping up and down like a turd on the tide was just embarrassing even to Wenger.
Loved it when he turned to the crowd pumping his fists in the air when we took the lead against Fulham, only to get slapped back down by their late goal.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Red legend
Star Man

5 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
danniitronix wrote:No boos from our fans, they were quiet and having a laugh at arsenal unable to bum us.

The fate has been accepted. The sight of Gollum jumping up and down like a turd on the tide was just embarrassing even to Wenger.
Loved it when he turned to the crowd pumping his fists in the air when we took the lead against Fulham, only to get slapped back down by their late goal.

Its strange how we can laugh at the manager of our club, I can only out it down to the fact he's not see as one of us, reds that is.

Even now he refers to the team as ' them' . There's still a subtext hinting disassociation for me. Feel free to disagree, I may be misguided.
sheesh

5 years ago

RobDiablo wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Arsenal fans booing and their up there fighting for the title. Any boos from our fans?
Listening to the ESPN FC podcast, I heard one of the guest pundits, who was at the match, say that the United supporters were magnificent, singing something like 'we stand behind David Moyes' for more than ten minutes.
Bunch of twats.