vs Spurs

Forum for match day threads
FuB
Legend

9 months ago

sheesh wrote:
9 months ago
Souness thinks Pogba should have been sent off. His hate for the player knows no bounds.
I always stop reading after the word 'Souness' unless I see 'is a cunt' afterwards
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
FuB
Legend

9 months ago

Sid wrote:
9 months ago
dozer wrote:
9 months ago
Hmm I'm seeing this on occassion.
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) [2002]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
It's because you're talking shit, the forum is rejecting you
I installed the antitroll mod
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

9 months ago

Pogba saying Ole had the boys working on Spurs weakness and it led to our goal. Ole's not happy with second half performance too... dare I say it... he's warming on me!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
dozer
Legend

9 months ago

Poch is making too many excuses in his post match interview. He blamed the goal on the Sissoko injury; apparently Tottenham was the dominant team in the first half and second half United were too deep.
Poch is forgetting Lloris made some top saves in the first half. DDG didn't have to make a great save like Lloris did although he was class in every save he had to make.
He's right about our second half tbh - I'm being called a troll for stating that during the game here.

Been a while.
:vampire:
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

9 months ago

First time we've beat Spurs away in 7 years!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

9 months ago

FuB wrote:
9 months ago
sheesh wrote:
9 months ago
Souness thinks Pogba should have been sent off. His hate for the player knows no bounds.
I always stop reading after the word 'Souness' unless I see 'is a cunt' afterwards
I agree with most of what Souness says about Pogba tbh. But I don’t think that was a red
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

9 months ago

the second half was the usual shite but the first half was great tbf, the threat from us felt massive and they shat emselves a bit for me

tbf the game as a whole was the perfect joey shitehouse fluke 1-0 away from home tbf
lkhm

hoofing
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

9 months ago

the fucking lump was walking from the minute he came on ffs, fucking gash again

kaney was fucking brilliant
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
9 months ago
the fucking lump was walking from the minute he came on ffs, fucking gash again

kaney was fucking brilliant
He's bulked up too much in the last 3 weeks having been on the bench. He looked super heavy and slow. He's fast in straight lines when he can get up to speed, but not fleet of foot enough to play quick attacking football. He'd be a great 100m sprinter.
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
9 months ago
FuB wrote:
9 months ago
sheesh wrote:
9 months ago
I agree with most of what Souness says about Pogba tbh. But I don’t think that was a red
Sounness was talking shit about Pog after the game this time tbf

Pog said to Redknapp he's a bit shit as a defensive mid and should play as an attacking mid, then they cut back to the studio and Sounness goes on a rant saying Pog sees himself as defensive mid, but that he isn't good enough to play that role, and should play as an attacking mid

Did he not hear the interview? He literally agrees with Pog?

I think the cunt has backed himself into a corner after 2 years of slagging Pog and is now struggling for a way out