vs Spurs

Forum for match day threads
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

10 months ago

Absolutely buzzing for Ole and the boys!! What a win! Ole proved himself in a big game... so good tactical ethos today!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
Lazarus
Legend

10 months ago

All this talk about WC managers and getting the right man. Surely the right man is the 6 in 6 man doing the job. Would any body expect what he's done from any other manager, regardless of the opposition? If someone is getting an on the job interview he's passing with flying colours so far.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
dozer
Legend

10 months ago

bman2 wrote:
10 months ago
dozer wrote:
10 months ago
I feel for Poch. They're struggling to score and his best option was bringing Llorente
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. He's moving on for sure. They'll be selling Eriksen too.
I think Poch mentioned in a recent interview he's looking to stay at Spurs for long.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

10 months ago

Top drawer first 45. Second half was about digging in - spurs are a quality side.

Didn’t see us keeping a clean sheet here. The most competitive we’ve been in a big away game for 3-4 years.

Inevitable that the ‘Ole beat Poch so he should get it’ chat will now start.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

10 months ago

For all that it’s much better.... DDG still MoTM and apparently racked up more saves than any keeper in any game this season
madmax
Star Man

10 months ago

That was intense. Been ages since we had a good game against a top team. Brilliant!
FuB
Legend

10 months ago

dozer wrote:
10 months ago
bman2 wrote:
10 months ago
dozer wrote:
10 months ago
I feel for Poch. They're struggling to score and his best option was bringing Llorente
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. He's moving on for sure. They'll be selling Eriksen too.
I think Poch mentioned in a recent interview he's looking to stay at Spurs for long.
well, let's just add him to the endless list of players and managers that have said the same sort of shit only to move on fairly soon afterwards.

I don't think he'll stay but, on current wave of success, do we really need him?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

De Gea "this is the real Manchester United"

Spare a thought for Mourinho :))
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

Mourinho wanted to sign Pickford
FuB
Legend

10 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
10 months ago
Top drawer first 45. Second half was about digging in - spurs are a quality side.

Didn’t see us keeping a clean sheet here. The most competitive we’ve been in a big away game for 3-4 years.

Inevitable that the ‘Ole beat Poch so he should get it’ chat will now start.
Obviously it isn't that cut and dried and De Gea seriously saved our bacon but Poch and Spurs were favourites to win that and didn't. This doesn't necessarily make Ole the man for the long term job but it's got to hurt any ambition Poch might have.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit