vs Reading

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

11 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
11 months ago
39% possession for us..... B Team blues today..... still 2-0 though we were doing this shite without the goals before Ole.
Those possession stats at home to Reading are Jose like. Pathetic. Some of these twats are proving they've no future in the new attacking United.
FuB
Legend

11 months ago

Sid wrote:
11 months ago
FuB wrote:
11 months ago
Sid wrote:
11 months ago
Sounds like we're being shite

Has Sanchez done well?
yeah, he's got himself another spell on the injury table. there's good money in that
I'd bin him off tbh. If he's not already finished then he's not far off. The wages he's on could fund two new quality young players who'd give us a lot more.
my feelings exactly. hasn't offered anything near what you'd want for the money spent during his time here.

I could probably stop that post at the word "anything", really.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
FuB
Legend

11 months ago

Sid wrote:
11 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
11 months ago
39% possession for us..... B Team blues today..... still 2-0 though we were doing this shite without the goals before Ole.
Those possession stats at home to Reading are Jose like. Pathetic. Some of these twats are proving they've no future in the new attacking United.
this might be the point of fielding them in this game?
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

11 months ago

That was shite. Some ruthlessness needed. Too many are not good enough, or need to be moved on. Lukakau, McTominay, Young, Fellaini. Time must be ticking for Sanchez, Fred looks a dud.

A classic Jose performance that.
Lazarus
Legend

11 months ago

Sid wrote:
11 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
11 months ago
Better finding them out by playing better football that they can't manage to do than just deciding our whole squad are shite when we are playing shite football.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

11 months ago

No muss no fuss. Job done.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

11 months ago

FuB wrote:
11 months ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote:
11 months ago
Sanchez done okay to be fair. Needs game time massively.
he ain't going to get it on the injury table, is he? I can't say I saw him do anything of note but i'm sure that's as much to do with the team around him as anything else
Apart from his assist for Lukakakky's goal...
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
FuB
Legend

11 months ago

11 months ago
FuB wrote:
11 months ago
11 months ago
Sanchez done okay to be fair. Needs game time massively.
he ain't going to get it on the injury table, is he? I can't say I saw him do anything of note but i'm sure that's as much to do with the team around him as anything else
Apart from his assist for Lukakakky's goal...
you're right. we should pay him double for two assists and more than a month (and now to be added to) of hamstring
Lazarus
Legend

11 months ago

Hope Ole wins the FA Cup. But it needs to be better than that today.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

11 months ago

Jose rightly came on for criticism in relation to the way he set us up. Performances like today became systemic.

But often, the type of player you have dictates the style of performance. Even making allowances for the fact that we’re looking to change style, and it was a thrown together side - some players can’t cut it here. McTominay in that pivotal holding midfield role - doesn’t have anywhere near the quality. He’s probably league one standard, so you’re never going to control possession with him in there. Fred must have something about him, but he hasn’t shown it. It’s early days so I’ll make allowances, and I have some sympathy with Perreira because he’s never really had a run - but he struggled today. That midfield display - individually and collectively, was atrocious. Lukaku compromises our team performance - off the ball, he’s laboured and doesn’t press the opposition. And with the ball, the cunt has no technical ability. In the box he’s fine but he shouldn’t be a man united player.

To re-assemble a top squad we need probably 7-8 out and the same amount in. That said, 3 or 4 quality additions before next season could transform us.