vs Huddersfield Town

Forum for match day threads
bman2
Legend

10 months ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
10 months ago
Thanks for the kind wishes all! Appreciate it. Hopefully he's out tomorrow!
Good news, hope it works out that way!
bman2
Legend

10 months ago

The defending is the key really. It's going to be very hard for Ole to improve that in midseason.
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

bman2 wrote:
10 months ago
The defending is the key really. It's going to be very hard for Ole to improve that in midseason.
Does he have to? The season is over for us. Jose has destroyed it. Most fans will accept flakiness at the back and conceding if it means we score 2/3/5 up the other end.

Making the defence solid is a job for the next man
Lazarus
Legend

10 months ago

Three goals, Pogba had a really good game, great save from De Gea, Rashford was exciting and threatening, the players looked happy, the bench looked happy, Ole looked happy. I only saw the highlights but it still looked better than anything weve seen for years. It was only Huddersfield but Jose wouldn't have got that result and we certainly wouldn't have played like that. Happy days.

All the best to Bri's dad and family. All be it his Dad deserves a punch in the dick, for Bri......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

10 months ago

I saw matic interview after the game, he should be dropped til he admits why were playing better all of a sudden tbf
lkhm

hoofing
bman2
Legend

10 months ago

Sid wrote:
10 months ago
bman2 wrote:
10 months ago
Does he have to? The season is over for us. Jose has destroyed it. Most fans will accept flakiness at the back and conceding if it means we score 2/3/5 up the other end.

We’re not going to get results against big teams without some solidity at the back though. Is the rest of the season just a write-off, having a laugh getting our players to run at weak opposition, or are we going to try to have a proper go at a cup and/or 4th? I’m not having a go at Ole, he’s only had a few days in charge, but what would really impress is if he can make us sounder defensively as well as more dangerous and exciting.
FuB
Legend

10 months ago

bman2 wrote:
10 months ago
Sid wrote:
10 months ago
bman2 wrote:
10 months ago

We’re not going to get results against big teams without some solidity at the back though. Is the rest of the season just a write-off, having a laugh getting our players to run at weak opposition, or are we going to try to have a proper go at a cup and/or 4th? I’m not having a go at Ole, he’s only had a few days in charge, but what would really impress is if he can make us sounder defensively as well as more dangerous and exciting.
Not to disagree with either of you but I think the absolute first thing needed was to start scoring goals and actually trying to do so rather than an emphasis of trying (and failing) to stop the opposition scoring and maybe nicking a goal if we were lucky.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
10 months ago
I saw matic interview after the game, he should be dropped til he admits why were playing better all of a sudden tbf
Innit. The cunt stands put a mile now we're playing more attacking stuff.
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

bman2 wrote:
10 months ago
Sid wrote:
10 months ago
bman2 wrote:
10 months ago

He might need a few of his own players to do that. More than anything we need a ball playing CB, now that the hoofing it days are over. CBs start moves and play through trouble. We need one badly. Not fucking Macguire like Pulis wanted.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

10 months ago

Last couple of games, Lindelof has looked mor willing to bring the ball out from the back.