V Scouse Bastards

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

Jose Mourinho told Sky Sports: "Liverpool are the strong team, but it’s hard to concede two goals in the moment we conceded and the way the goals happened.

"Our difficult moment was the first 20 minutes. We couldn’t cope with their fantastic intensity and pressing, but then we were quite calm and it was controlled."

Calm and controlled, as we were outplayed, overrun and chasing shadows for probably 70 minutes of that game

The rest of his comments are that of a total fucking british dinosaur. He singles out Liverpool's physical strength a lot. It's made a big impression on him. So you know what he'll be thinking? Sign more 6ft 4 shithouses so we can match their tiny players for "strength"
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

Jose Mourinho, after United’s loss to Liverpool, gets slightly agitated when asked if he has lost the dressing room.

“I believe they are honest, and you believe they are dishonest…”

Calling them dishonest now. It's the mole at Madrid part 2. Weird how all his players come to hate him. I wonder who the real problem is
Lazarus
Legend

10 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
10 months ago
Fergie needs to help sort this shit out.
Why? For me Fergie has delivered for United with bells on. You want him, whose just out of hospital, at 76 to be the person who fixes this mess???? Give your head a shake Ash....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

10 months ago

Sid wrote:
10 months ago
Jose Mourinho, after United’s loss to Liverpool, gets slightly agitated when asked if he has lost the dressing room.

“I believe they are honest, and you believe they are dishonest…”

Calling them dishonest now. It's the mole at Madrid part 2. Weird how all his players come to hate him. I wonder who the real problem is
He's lost it Sid, any pretense that he is the Jose of old is gone. Fuck him....
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

10 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
10 months ago
10 months ago
Why? For me Fergie has delivered for United with bells on. You want him, whose just out of hospital, at 76 to be the person who fixes this mess???? Give your head a shake Ash....
Fix it? No. Speak to Woodward and the Glazers to re-iterate the need to run this football, as a fucking football club? Yes. He's still paid to be an ambassador for the club isn't he? 7 figures a year? I'm not suggesting that he be worked like a pack mule, but for that - and given his status at the club - it seems reasonable that the occasional word in the right ear, to force the right thinking and decisions to emerge, should be expected.
Lazarus
Legend

10 months ago

10 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
10 months ago
10 months ago
Fix it? No. Speak to Woodward and the Glazers to re-iterate the need to run this football, as a fucking football club? Yes. He's still paid to be an ambassador for the club isn't he? 7 figures a year? I'm not suggesting that he be worked like a pack mule, but for that - and given his status at the club - it seems reasonable that the occasional word in the right ear, to force the right thinking and decisions to emerge, should be expected.
I think you might be overestimating the number of fucks given about what Fergie thinks at United by those at the helm.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

10 months ago

I don't see why. These corporate fucks aren't stupid - they'll realise that there's only one outcome to fading away into the background. I'd imagine they'll want input to fix this mess.

To be honest though, its such farce that I've no idea how we move forward. And that's the biggest problem - its not only shite; there's no obvious light at the end of the tunnel.