vs Palace

Forum for match day threads
FuB
Legend

11 months ago

Sid wrote:
11 months ago
I guess publicly criticising Rashford, Lingard, Martial and Shaw before the game backfired - again

How many times does Jose need this point proving, that football has changed and players react differently
To be fair, Rashford and Lingard (maybe even Martial) seemed the only players who could be arsed. I would still be inclined to think that this was in spite of the cunt rather than because of anything he's said or done.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
sheesh
Legend

11 months ago

Sid
Legend

11 months ago

Close to fighting amongst themselves there
Sid
Legend

11 months ago

Manchester United have created fewer chances this season than Mark Hughes's Southampton.
swampash
Legend

11 months ago

Diabolically bad. Don't have time to scroll back and read everyone's comments this morning, but I can imagine they all say pretty much the same. The worrying thing is that I cannot see anything changing as long as it is still remains arithmetically possible to get into the top 4, as a loss of revenue is the only thing the owners seem to understand.
Whole position is shameful, really.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Lazarus
Legend

11 months ago

:)) A draw....... in which we were second best..... Remember those 4-0's at the start of last season and how they were the future????
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
swampash
Legend

11 months ago

You're right Laz. We stole a point there. At home. Against a team with relegation prospects. ~X(
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Lazarus
Legend

11 months ago

swampash wrote:
11 months ago
You're right Laz. We stole a point there. At home. Against a team with relegation prospects. ~X(
I've had a couple of weeks off whilst moving and I haven't read anything about United and then I watched MOTD on Saturday night and got plunged straight back into the utter misery of being a United fan who is totally anti Jose... How decent and entertaining where all the other matches??? We were the last match and it was mostly Palace chances. Disgraceful and embarrassing X(
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X