vs Everton

Forum for match day threads
swampash
Legend

11 months ago

I tend to agree with Sid - the Fred/Pogba/Matic lineup would be worth sticking with for a run of games to see if it can stabilise.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
danniitronix
Legend

11 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
11 months ago
Sid wrote:
11 months ago
swampash wrote:
11 months ago
I'm trying to take the positives out of it. Martial looks like he's switched on; Pogba benefitted from the tactics - if you cover his arse he's quite good at the passing the stuff [shooting was bit wayward though].
Arsenal dropping points means we're only 5 points off a CL place.
But Smalling demonstrates his frailty yet again; Lukaku is shite - we look better when he doesn't play, although I'm not sure Rashford as a lone striker is the best alternative...
Top 4 being within reach is a positive, but only because Jose has reduced expectations beyond the bare minimum. We should be fighting for the title. We should be seeing the result of Joses 3 seasons in charge. He's had only slightly less time than Klopp at Liverpool and they've been in a CL final and are in a title fight. But no, we're just coasting, up and down, load of shite.
^ This...
I would take Jose’s pots at United to Klopps’s at Liverpool, except he hasn’t got any has he? Beaten finalist twice and runner up in the league.

CL final? Top stuff. He got the shit kicked out of him, but kool and the gang.

Still waiting for him to be sacked. Was supposed to happen two weeks ago. Let us know how that prediction goes.
swampash
Legend

11 months ago

DANNI HOW UTTERLY CHARMING TO HEAR FROM YOU!
How's Sid?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...