vs Fulham

Forum for match day threads
Garfinn
Trainee

5 years ago

The worst and most dispairing part of all this is that on current form there isn't as much as a hope we could string together the run we'd need to get anywhere near top4 , this is a fall from grace of biblical proportion's lead by curly,Larry and moe who at every juncture have failed.
PLEASE stop doing this to our club and have the dignity and grace to leave before your prehistoric ways leave us broken.
Dosdamt
Star Man

5 years ago

this fraudulent fucking hoofball merchant needs bagging off. Fergie's thrown a Bebe with Moyes. Maybe even a DjembaDjemba.
marlon
Legend

5 years ago

I think we've reached the point where we've got a better chance of winning the Champions League than top 4.
sheesh

5 years ago

Sid wrote:
sheesh wrote:Just got back from the game. I still can't believe that even this side failed to close the game out.

Our defenders can fuck off tbf. Any other day we created enough chances and scored enough goals to get past the bottom placed side. Yeah we could and should have scored more goals but the goals we conceded were horrendous. Pub team stuff.
Were there any Moyes chants today? Someone at the game said there weren't

Not the usual "Come on David Moyes, play like Fergie's boys" one

Are the Top Reds turning on him
There was the usual "Come on David Moyes" chant (which I fucking hate with a passion btw, if there's one good reason to ditch Moyes it's so that no cunt ever sings that dreadful song ever again).

Where I was sat, the crowd was in general with the players during the match (apart from the usual griping for the odd incident that you'd get at any football match) but there were some boos at full time.

I was sat next to the singing section (I think it was a trial just for this game) and the noise from there was immense. They were the ones making most of the noise.
captainhormone
Star Man

5 years ago

Sheesh...I hate that song too....it's fucking embarrassing..and should have a n extra few words at the end such as

Come on David moyes play like ferries boys pre 2001
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

sheesh wrote:
Sid wrote:
sheesh wrote:Just got back from the game. I still can't believe that even this side failed to close the game out.

Our defenders can fuck off tbf. Any other day we created enough chances and scored enough goals to get past the bottom placed side. Yeah we could and should have scored more goals but the goals we conceded were horrendous. Pub team stuff.
Were there any Moyes chants today? Someone at the game said there weren't

Not the usual "Come on David Moyes, play like Fergie's boys" one

Are the Top Reds turning on him
There was the usual "Come on David Moyes" chant (which I fucking hate with a passion btw, if there's one good reason to ditch Moyes it's so that no cunt ever sings that dreadful song ever again).

Where I was sat, the crowd was in general with the players during the match (apart from the usual griping for the odd incident that you'd get at any football match) but there were some boos at full time.

I was sat next to the singing section (I think it was a trial just for this game) and the noise from there was immense. They were the ones making most of the noise.
Ah, gutted. I heard from a matchgoer that nobody sang any Moyes chants.

The boos sounded thunderous on TV. The worst I've heard at a ground for some time. Maybe the TV people turned it up for dramatic effect.
sheesh

5 years ago

The Moyes song came from the singing section. The rest of the ground seemed to be fairly muted today.

Even the Fulham fans were quiet. None of the small-time shite you usually expect from away fans.
sheesh

5 years ago

Get this lady a log-in:

ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

5 years ago

sheesh wrote:Get this lady a log-in:

Give her the job.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

sheesh wrote:Get this lady a log-in:

I don't think she'd like being called a "cunt"...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."