vs Chelsea

Forum for match day threads
Post Reply
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24269
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
1 year ago
Games like this show what a fucking mess we are.

Pogba sums us up. The talents there, but not the mentality.
Did you see Rashford stood on the ball, no options, ended up giving it away - then he just shrugged his shoulders at his teammates as if to say I don't know what we're meant to be doing
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16182
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

30 mins and fuck all from us.......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5919
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

1 year ago

was that not a blatant last minute punch on Pogba there?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16182
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Alonso should have killed us there. Where was our defence???
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16182
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

FuB wrote:
1 year ago
was that not a blatant last minute punch on Pogba there?
Can you blame him?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend
Posts: 5286
Joined: 6 years ago

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
1 year ago
Games like this show what a fucking mess we are.

Pogba sums us up. The talents there, but not the mentality.
Did you see Rashford stood on the ball, no options, ended up giving it away - then he just shrugged his shoulders at his teammates as if to say I don't know what we're meant to be doing
Yep. Shambles.

That Newcastle comeback really wasn't what we needed.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5919
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
was that not a blatant last minute punch on Pogba there?
Can you blame him?
i'd probably wait till after the game myself
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16182
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Rashford is our only attacking threat....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4438
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
1 year ago
Games like this show what a fucking mess we are.

Pogba sums us up. The talents there, but not the mentality.

Agree about the mentality. Been missing since Fergie.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16182
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

205 -117 Passes completed in favour of Chelsea.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Post Reply