Page 7 of 12

Re: Vs West Ham

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:42 pm
by Sid
Lindelhoof own goal :)) a symbol of Joses reign

Re: Vs West Ham

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:44 pm
by Lazarus
Wonder will our travelling supporters be cheering Jose after the game today when he walks over to them acting like he's on their side against the shitty players who are letting them all down?

Re: Vs West Ham

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:45 pm
by Sid
I'm so glad I'm not watching this shite

1-1 v Wolves on saturday, out of the league cup to Derby on tuesday, 2-0 down to West Ham on saturday

Sacked by sunday?

Re: Vs West Ham

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:46 pm
by Sid
Lazarus wrote:
2 years ago
Wonder will our travelling supporters be cheering Jose after the game today when he walks over to them acting like he's on their side against the shitty players who are letting them all down?
I like how Jose has completey ignored the fans, save for slagging them a couple of times. But now he's on his arse he's suddenly acknowledging them. It's so insincere.

Re: Vs West Ham

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:47 pm
by Lazarus
Sid wrote:
2 years ago
Lindelhoof own goal :)) a symbol of Joses reign
Are you not getting to see this today? Because the apathy brigade are posting and it's depressing.... they're so sad they don't care enough to get angry. I need your scathing support.....

Re: Vs West Ham

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:51 pm
by Lazarus
Fella gets one on target!!!!!! Good save from Fabinaski.

Re: Vs West Ham

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:51 pm
by Lazarus
Plan B has been launched, Fella up front for the long ball....

Re: Vs West Ham

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:55 pm
by Edfuckingwoodward
Lazarus wrote:
2 years ago
Plan B has been launched, Fella up front for the long ball....
As opposed to long balls to just Heskey and Martial

Re: Vs West Ham

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:56 pm
by FuB
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
2 years ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 years ago
Plan B has been launched, Fella up front for the long ball....
As opposed to long balls to just Heskey and Martial
Fellaini's been the most forward of the midfielders for most of the game.

Re: Vs West Ham

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:57 pm
by Lazarus
La Pioche has been subbed!!!! =))