Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Tbf I don't think United are finished, I just think Mourinho is
sheesh
Legend

1 year ago

I watched the second half. Nice and easy game for West Ham. Even when we pulled it back to 2-1, I couldn't see us getting another.
Davey-boy
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Tbf I don't think United are finished, I just think Mourinho is
United definitely aren't finished. We just need to get rid of this thunder cunt of a manager and quick
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

As i keep saying, it'll be interesting to see what all those slagging our players say when we get a better more attacking and less miserable manager. It's not the players. Every one of them looks fed up.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Davey-boy
Legend

1 year ago

Yes they've pretty much all stopped playing for him now.
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Lindelhoof own goal :)) a symbol of Joses reign
Are you not getting to see this today? Because the apathy brigade are posting and it's depressing.... they're so sad they don't care enough to get angry. I need your scathing support.....
Thankfully I was working Laz so I couldn't see the game

We were fucking shit by the sounds of it, as you expect from Jose in his third season. And I've just read his post match presser, and he's blamed the ref :))

The cunt is just seeing out his contract now. The squad is in ruins. He's fucked all of the key relationships with his bullshit dinosaur attitude.
... and Martial, and the fans for wanting him instead of Sanchez. He gave the fans what they wanted and it proves he was right all along. PRICK!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Manchester United recorded their worst league start in 29 years as Jose Mourinho's side were beaten by West Ham at London Stadium.

Another record for Jose
marlon
Legend

1 year ago

worse than moyes, worse than gaal
marlon
Legend

1 year ago

Also why was Fellaini moved from the holding position. He's actually been useful there while Matic has been poor wherever he's played. 40m for Matic might be our worst Woodward signing.
madmax
Star Man

1 year ago

We still have an excellent squad. With a good manager we'd do well