Vs West Ham

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

madmax wrote:
1 year ago
We still have an excellent squad. With a good manager we'd do well
I agree but it might take a while to teach them how to play football again. They've been conditioned into playing long ball shithouse football for 2 seasons now so that's going to take some time to undo.
Davey-boy
Legend

1 year ago

marlon wrote:
1 year ago
Also why was Fellaini moved from the holding position. He's actually been useful there while Matic has been poor wherever he's played. 40m for Matic might be our worst Woodward signing.
There's a few tbf
marlon
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
madmax wrote:
1 year ago
I agree but it might take a while to teach them how to play football again. They've been conditioned into playing long ball shithouse football for 2 seasons now so that's going to take some time to undo.
Sarri didn't take long after years of defensive football under Mourinho and Conte. And a lot of these players probably play better stuff with their international teams
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

marlon wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
madmax wrote:
1 year ago
Sarri didn't take long after years of defensive football under Mourinho and Conte. And a lot of these players probably play better stuff with their international teams
True tbf. The turn around at Chelsea has been incredible. Sarri is a class coach though, as well as manager, we need someone of that ilk.
marlon
Legend

1 year ago

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/j ... ce=twitter

This is so pathetic. What part of the job is Mourinho doing