vs Burnley

Forum for match day threads
dozer
Legend

1 year ago

No comments here on Fellaini today. Must have had a top game.
:vampire:
Felwin
First Teamer

1 year ago

Missed the bloody game completely yesterday.. Just caught the highlights... Burnley looked to be defending like a conference side so nothing really proved by winning 2-0.

What else did I miss? Pogba still frustrating? Sanchez still a fraud?
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

danniitronix wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Well we got the least we should be expecting from our team today..... Hurray for Jose! He's the greatest! MUGA!!!!
It's fair to say that very little can be gleaned from a not-exactly-romping-home win against an utterly knackered and shite Burnley but I would be interested to see if Mourinho's little change in tactics at the back makes a difference against a better team
I think we would all be interested in that. Believe it or not though, the EPL does have some shit teams which we are allowed to beat without feeling guilty or not feeling shit about getting the 3 points, or otherwise casting the result as a mere irrelevance.

I also blame Jose for the Pogba penno miss. What a dip shit Jose is. %-(
...no need to stick your fingers in your ears, just fuck off and stop checking in on Rant. You won't be missed.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

dozer wrote:
1 year ago
Did he play?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
marlon
Legend

1 year ago

dozer wrote:
1 year ago
He was good and maybe preferable to Matic as a DM going forward
marlon
Legend

1 year ago

DmLAyn4W0AA53K8.jpg
I know most of you hate stats, but in terms of chance creation this was our best attacking performance in the league since Newcastle at home, in November. Obviously Burnley were unusually bad and City and Liverpool do this regualarly, but it was good by our standards.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

marlon wrote:
1 year ago
DmLAyn4W0AA53K8.jpg

I know most of you hate stats, but in terms of chance creation this was our best attacking performance in the league since Newcastle at home, in November. Obviously Burnley were unusually bad and City and Liverpool do this regualarly, but it was good by our standards.
It's good to see but fuck me this is the bare minimum you expect from United, from a top manager and from the quality in this squad.
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
danniitronix wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Well we got the least we should be expecting from our team today..... Hurray for Jose! He's the greatest! MUGA!!!!
It's fair to say that very little can be gleaned from a not-exactly-romping-home win against an utterly knackered and shite Burnley but I would be interested to see if Mourinho's little change in tactics at the back makes a difference against a better team
I think we would all be interested in that. Believe it or not though, the EPL does have some shit teams which we are allowed to beat without feeling guilty or not feeling shit about getting the 3 points, or otherwise casting the result as a mere irrelevance.

...no need to stick your fingers in your ears, just fuck off and stop checking in on Rant. You won't be missed.
Fuck off please...Alf or his alter ego are always welcome...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

swampash wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
danniitronix wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago

Fuck off please...Alf or his alter ego are always welcome...
Who are you telling to fuck off here and who is Alf's alter ego?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 year ago

only gobshites want danni to leave tbf, cyclist dutchie twat for me but knows whats what
lkhm

hoofing