V's Brighton

Forum for match day threads
dozer
Legend

1 year ago

Luke Shaw again played through his brain injury. Always picked out the player right next to 2 Brighton players.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
How can a young CF improve when he's consistently benched and played on the wing for 2 seasons. Tell us, Bri.

You've been on the forum for 13 years and I can't remember you ever saying anything interesting which is why I've not noticed you until now tbf. Now's your chance to say something of value.
So you’ve decided he’s a CF then? He’s 20
years old and time on the bench is to be expected at a club that needs to be challenging. I’d expect any player wanting to steak their place to be able to pass a simple ball. Jose brought Lukaku in and he’s taken the number one spot, deservedly considering his goal return. Don’t worry I’m not praising Jose for signing him.

Your hatred has turned you into such a boring twat, maybe if you took your head out of your arse once in a while it might be worth reading what you write.

I’m the first to call Jose out on bullshit but I’m also the first to call out the pre-Madonna’s in the red shirt. You are unable to do that due to your blind hatred of Jose.

Yes I’ve been on here for 13 years, you’ve posted at least 5 times the amount of posts over the years and you’re yet to post anything original or of substance so maybe worry about you’re own contribution. You seem to think quality over quality is okay.

You’ve not noticed me over 13 years... haha. That’s impossible mate, you may have not agreed with what I’ve said but not noticing me is impossible.
Well I remember people taking the piss out of you but football wise you've not produced anything of value in 13 years. Or in any of the non football topics tbf. And judging by this post that hasn't changed.
Confirmation you’re taking shit. No one was quick witted enough, or smart enough to take the piss out of me and go unpunished mate. Try another one. The fact is I’ve spent the majority of the last 5-6 years off here living in the real world. Your post count says it all.

Now jog on because like your Mourinho blah blah blah, you’re boring me again with your need to have ‘the last word’ or ‘win an argument’. Just ignore my posts and I’ll ignore your mind numbing bollocks.
:)) this makes you fair game I'm afraid

My post count is high because I offer my opinion and say things of value which generates replies and thus more posts. It's what you do on forums.

Yours is low because nobody reads your posts. You've apparently been here as long as me but I've literally never heard of you.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
How can a young CF improve when he's consistently benched and played on the wing for 2 seasons. Tell us, Bri.

You've been on the forum for 13 years and I can't remember you ever saying anything interesting which is why I've not noticed you until now tbf. Now's your chance to say something of value.
So you’ve decided he’s a CF then? He’s 20
years old and time on the bench is to be expected at a club that needs to be challenging. I’d expect any player wanting to steak their place to be able to pass a simple ball. Jose brought Lukaku in and he’s taken the number one spot, deservedly considering his goal return. Don’t worry I’m not praising Jose for signing him.

Your hatred has turned you into such a boring twat, maybe if you took your head out of your arse once in a while it might be worth reading what you write.

I’m the first to call Jose out on bullshit but I’m also the first to call out the pre-Madonna’s in the red shirt. You are unable to do that due to your blind hatred of Jose.

Yes I’ve been on here for 13 years, you’ve posted at least 5 times the amount of posts over the years and you’re yet to post anything original or of substance so maybe worry about you’re own contribution. You seem to think quality over quality is okay.

You’ve not noticed me over 13 years... haha. That’s impossible mate, you may have not agreed with what I’ve said but not noticing me is impossible.
Well I remember people taking the piss out of you but football wise you've not produced anything of value in 13 years. Or in any of the non football topics tbf. And judging by this post that hasn't changed.
Confirmation you’re taking shit. No one was quick witted enough, or smart enough to take the piss out of me and go unpunished mate. Try another one. The fact is I’ve spent the majority of the last 5-6 years off here living in the real world. Your post count says it all.

Now jog on because like your Mourinho blah blah blah, you’re boring me again with your need to have ‘the last word’ or ‘win an argument’. Just ignore my posts and I’ll ignore your mind numbing bollocks.
:)) this makes you fair game I'm afraid

My post count is high because I offer my opinion and say things of value which generates replies and thus more posts. It's what you do on forums.

Yours is low because nobody reads your posts. You've apparently been here as long as me but I've literally never heard of you.

Haha. Point proven. I bet you’re missing Alf... go take Laz for a walk he’s getting ancy!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Players were poor but fuck me, playing a stupid formation with those players, play a 4 3 3 with Mata and Martial tucking in to get balls from Rashford like we do with every number 9, then the players realise you can’t hoof the call to a quick thin slight 21 year old so the whole thing was a fucking shambles, making 8 changes to a team that’s well up for it, fuck off, Rashford was poor but he was trying to do what every Jose forward does, drop off and knock on.

Fuckin shite. Shite tactics, shite selection, players were shite but World Cup winners looking wary, fuck off.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

1 year ago

Let’s see what bullshit Jose comes out with. Now is the time to slate some cunts and out them.

Dreadful performance with zero intensity.

dozer
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Rashford is looking like a winger whose bodging as a striker. He had the most lethal shot to goal record in the prem at one point. But that's gone now. 2 seasons out wide and warming the bench have taken a toll. He might be overrated but you can't deny that that shit has had an effect.
Excuses. Rashford is not a player any big club would even consider buying if he were playing for a smaller team. Maybe Arsenal would buy him, that alone is a red flag. Squaddie at best.
dozer
Legend

1 year ago

1 year ago
Let’s see what bullshit Jose comes out with. Now is the time to slate some cunts and out them.

Nah, there are cowards here who'll shit it saying how will the players feel, Jose throwing them under the bus, they'll leave the club etc?
Leave the club yeah, most should be booted out. Fans can be so chicken. What if Shaw runs away to Barca etc.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

1 year ago

I’d be surprised if United could get anyone to buy Martial for serious money. Breathtaking on his day but those days are becoming few and far between.

Some of these players picking and choosing games to get up for is inexcusable.

brianofnazarethffs
Legend

1 year ago

Darmian so poor for the goal too.

FuB
Legend

1 year ago

1 year ago

will you be hanging around here long enough to find out?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit