vs Burnley

Forum for match day threads
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

Why is young playing???

Shaw was having a run of games and playing well!!!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
dozer
Legend

1 year ago

Either Shaw has an injury because of a mosquito bite or Jose is resting him because he's glass.
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

Alf... I agree Shaw has been playing well but I don't remember any of his crosses ever going to a United player in the box. this might be the reason for Young playing?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

1 year ago

[quote="Alfonso Bedoya"]Why is young playing???

Shaw was having a run of games and playing well!!![/quote

He’ll be relying on the old ‘Young checks back onto his right foot, in swinging cross for Lukaku to nod in’ tactic
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

Fuckin hell... Arsenal already 4-0 up against CP... looks like they're missing Sanchez...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
sheesh
Legend

1 year ago

[quote="Alfonso Bedoya"]Fuckin hell... Arsenal already 4-0 up against CP... looks like they're missing Sanchez...[/quote

Mkhi will do well at Arsenal, mark my words. We should have sold him to Dortmund or another foreign club.

Mourinho doesn't look too pleased.
dozer
Legend

1 year ago

Mkhitaryan will be terrible. Hopefully we can hold on for a draw against a top team.
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

when will we have a shot on target? will we have a shot on target?

no wonder we have second spot "cemented" with this sort of marauding attacking game.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

Fuck sake... class effort from young there...
sheesh
Legend

1 year ago

Close from Young. Well played.