vs Stoke

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Class save

Our defending has been shit this half though. It's got to get better before Tottenham in a fortnight.
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Finished 2-2 last time, we have to take advantage of our lead and attack like fuck, they're there for the taking.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

2 years ago

[quote="Sid"]Class save

Our defending has been shit this half though. It's got to get better before Tottenham in a fortnight.[/quote

Not just the defenders. At times our midfielders haven’t tracked runners.

We’re winning, it’s looked standard and Pogba has played a few ridiculous passes. But at times it’s still a bit too casual for my liking. Not enough intensity when we break, not a massively high tempo when we press. They’ve all had a few days of sun and I wanted a performance of real high intensity to take these to the shed. I’ve never liked Stoke.

Maybe I’m being picky.
danniitronix
Legend

2 years ago

Panic Buy shoving his willy down Harry’s throat again and out with the dross Valencia!

De Gea showing his worth, United Old Boys dross sorting it out, getting points on the board as usual.

Love the way Pogba Bosses the game against Stoke, but his shit falls out of his arse against anyone decent. Still, decent performance.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Harry wants Fellaini on for Martial :))

How much of a Jose fanboy have you got to be to want his "most important player" on and "Van Gaal's Martial" whose just scored a worldie off

I hope he doesn't run off again, we'd miss this shite if it stopped
sheesh
Legend

2 years ago

Still plenty of time in the window to sell Martial.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Fair enough, Ash. I'd rate the performance higher than that. We've always looked a threat. But you're right the midfield and defence has been average as fuck. In fact worse, the defence has been shite. It's taken heorics from De Gea, Jones and a bit of luck to still have that clean sheet. If we defend like that against Tottenham in a couple of weeks Jose will concede another 5 against the cunts. Kane will bum us.
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

This has fuck all to do with Pogba, he's playing well, but at halftime on Sky they're saying he had two assists. On the first he passes the ball out left to Valencia who collects it runs forward and takes five touches and scores. On the second goal Pogba plays a blinding pass to Martial who takes a touch and buries it. For me the first goal was all Val's work that won the goal and on the second Pogba's pass in crucial to the goal therefore an assist. I get that Pogba had to have provided the pass to Val but it wasn't the crucial factor therefore not an assist. Does anybody else think this?

Don't get me started on chances created....
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

City pulled out of Sanchez deal apparently...
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

That was a chance created from Pogba!