vs Southampton

Forum for match day threads
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

1 year ago

The biggest surprise for me is that Mourinho can’t seem to motivate this load of useless cunts.

Mourinho aside, there’s a lot of players that are taking the piss!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
danniitronix
Legend

1 year ago

I blame bad luck.

Don’t worry in Snoop, Harry and Bedoya’s “Jones is the new Duncan Edwards” world Pogba bossed midfield and it was just bad luck we never won 3-0.

Nevermind this is a freak league and second is actually first in real money. What a thick clueless anti-United nipple you are.
Davel
Legend

1 year ago

YOUR suprised , biggest suprise for me is he`s still here, and theres not players taking the piss, there just not good enough. we have 3 players DDG,Pogs,and Shaw, (jury still out on lucky)
martial and rashy are getting long in the tooth, Every other player incl matic are shite. wages earners seeing there days out.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Ah yeah, the old bad luck which lasted 8 months last season and is the reason we finished 6th

It's back, and it's the reason we've not won in the last 4

The cosmic injustice is just too much to bear
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Here's Harry, posting at the end of the game because he can't hack all the anti Jose propaganda in the matchdays

That's a pretty momentus post though Harry, because it shows you've finally realised what I and others warned you about when you were humping Jose; that he's Gaals understudy

Bit late for you to moan about it now though
Davel
Legend

1 year ago

just looked on the cafe incognito(i`m banned for predicting this would happen) and i seen over 100 posts saying enough is enough after tonites game. i was called a WUM ,where i really think
i should be calling woody applying for mous job, Truth is they wont sack him until CL qualificatiom is impossible, so its up to him to walk.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Aye Dav, just been on the Caf as well and there's lots of fans worried thay we won't finish in the top 4 as Liverpool and Tottenhan are kicking into gear

And others don't think we've improved a great deal since Gaal despite spending a fuckload

We need a win before the rot sets in. 3 draws in the Prem, no win in 4. As Celine Dion once said this is getting serious.
Davel
Legend

1 year ago

i said on here 2 weeks ago we will be in 5th in jan, but the rest of the pack kinda self destructed and only chelski come out of the pack, liverpool will deffo finish above us, spurs i dont know there more self abusive than us. Venger and his french bitch`s are probable competition for fourth. If the portugues cunt is still here we will have to win it to be in it next year (in all probabillity) which is how his mindset works, he`s a 2 legged cup manager.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Harry "today was Gaals fault"

:))

Nobody's buying it anymore you daft bastard

Everybody said judge him on his second season, so we are, except you whose still blaming it on the bloke from 2015 :))
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Dav, you might be right. If so you'll have beaten us all. Fair play