vs Southampton

Forum for match day threads
senna
Legend

2 years ago

We need a DoF and a clear plan what type of football we should play. Then find a manager who can apply it.

Every other big club got it. It will never change otherwise.

Wouldn't surprise me if he leaves or get the sack and we replace him with another outdated big name.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

2 years ago

If only he had a few hundred more million we might be able to beat shite like Burnley and Southampton.

This ain't fucking working.

I wonder what shit he'll come out with tonight to deflect focus away.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Harry's currently working hard on his first draft of "it's all Martial and Gaal's fault"

Can't wait to read it
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

there's mourinho having a go at the ref so he doesn't have to focus on the crowd having a go at him and the team... the master deflector
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

How's Jose going to get out of this and distract the journos writing about all of the boos?

Blame the tealady, do the post match in a dress, reverse the anger and blame the crowd? We'll see
Davel
Legend

2 years ago

LVG footy sid he needs sacking Tonite, pundits seem to think his days are numbered. If the chaseing group were more consistant he would be gone already.
Ive not seen a united side so bad EVER,and as second place goes why should we wait until it becomes impossible to get 4th before we ditch this twat.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Liverpool are right up our arses now, only 3 points behind. A few months ago they were something like 10. Now they've lost less games and scored more goals than us.

Our much touted "best defence in the league" is now the third best defence n all

We shot our load early on, now last seasons averageness is setting with 3 Prem draws in a row, while Chelsea and Liverpool find another gear

They all need a rocket, Jose and coaching staff included
dozer
Legend

2 years ago

This was more like Gaal ball. No chances created in the second half.

Fucking opportunities to players who're earning millions.
Throw cunts like mkhi out. Useless thieving shite. Can't make a simple pass.
Davel
Legend

2 years ago

a rocket wont work,
I see posts here about how good young looked or how good limpdick was, these are not prem quality players, yes they may have looked good on certain days for us, but i`d look good in a team of 90 year old men, i know for certain limpdick or young would never get a start for cidy
so thats how bad our team is that these shit look good.