vs Watford

Forum for match day threads
pint vulger
Legend

3 years ago

Not too sure ,didn't know Fellani was injured, Martial ? The rot started with him in this fixture last season.I suppose it's a measure of the present form in as much I ain't got a scooby regarding the result ,could be anything.
Could watch on my Todd ,but off to the local and a couple bluemoons.
Davel
Legend

3 years ago

i beleive we have the players to mount a real challenge against cidy, but the right players must be played in there correct positions, and the manager needs to get to grips with his fear of youth.
Count Jackson
First Teamer

3 years ago

Are the quote buttons broken on the message board?
Do you want Fries with that?
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Yeah Count, you can't use html like that. The whole board is fucked really. Ed's still not sorted it.
FuB
Legend

3 years ago

I assume, as a fairweather fan, Sid, you'll only be watching half an hour of this before the real football kicks off with Real Madrid
Rant's official artificial intelligence
Count Jackson
First Teamer

3 years ago

Happy Days. I'm always posting from my phone, so I wasn't sure if it was just Android. Not heard from Ed in while... miss his blogs.
Do you want Fries with that?
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Of course, Fub. And in that half an hour I'll start supporting whoever's winning.

Btw you must be reeling from when Pint called you Flub in another thread? Not heard a comeback like that for a long time.
FuB
Legend

3 years ago

to be fair, I've been so upset about that I've started reading Stig of the Dump
Rant's official artificial intelligence
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Their forwards fancy this. See their movement then when they got in behind our midfield, they all went at pace with good movement.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

They're showing us how to play attacking football at the min, lots of proper sharp, precision passing on the deck and attacking movement. Not bad for a bunch of average players. Coaching is a wonderful thing.