vs Brighton

Forum for match day threads
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

2 years ago

When Young is your best player....!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

"When Young is your best player....!"

tbf he's been the most industrious and productive player for us all match
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Davel
Legend

2 years ago

he wasn`t our best today bri pogs was, he got a deflection, lindelfuckoff put a legbreaker in today after being bitched all game,so lifes better, but these are shite.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

2 years ago

Fair johns, he's doing a very good job at left back. But we've been shit.

There's still a lot to fix with this team.
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

how many more fucking crosses are we going to let them put right across the six yard box?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

2 years ago

Fellaini on to try and shore it up. At home to Brighton.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

I missed the game because I support PSG now, being a fairweather fan and all, but it sounds shite

Pogba was meant to make us play better in these games, wasn't he? Apparently when he came back we'd play like a top team. Well it looks like that was bullshit. Who'd have thunk. It's as if Jose and the believers were using his injury as an excuse.

Watford away will be tough. They're a bit savvy and possess a bit of quality for a shite club. Then it's Arsenal and City.
bman2
Legend

2 years ago

Conte is playing three CBs and three DMs against Liverpool.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Hahaha... just listen to you lot...

First of all Sid... NO ONE said Pogba would make us play like a top team, and you know that, so find another pitiful little thing to moan about, I know you've got plenty...

And the rest of you moaners... we won!!!!

Not pretty... so what??? It's better than Spurs and flavour of the month Pochettino...

Here's the truth... try and get your heads around it... City are better than us... by a long way... there are some that reckon they might even be the best team in all of Europe at the moment... we'll see... at least they're top 3 or 4 in Europe... regardless, they're in a different league to us right now, that's just simply the truth... so...

But if you take City out of the equation... then we're top of the league... TOP... most goals scored, best defense... and TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!

So, right... you can't take City out... they're top, and they're probably going to win the league and that gives everyone the shits... take a look at the past 5 years, and then look at where we are now... it's progress... we're ahead of Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs... we may not finish in second, in which case I can definitely see some of you Wallys really losing your shit... but right now, right here... we're second to the best team...

That's not so bad... is it???????

What the fuck do you have to complain about????
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
bman2
Legend

2 years ago

We've made progress but it's still frustrating. It feels like the season almost ended when we went away to Liverpool and didn't try to compete. I'm hoping that the return of some of these big name players puts some of the energy back into the side. Going into the busy December period, you'd like the team to look sharper, instead it feels like we're running out of gas.

But it is three points. We looked like a side that has its mind more on the games to come than the one the were playing, I bet training has been focused more on Arsenal and City.