vs Brighton

Forum for match day threads
Davel
Legend

2 years ago

problem i see is no wingers, we have an old fashioned and inside left and right marti and rashy running into packs of defenders,instead of being out wide dragging defenders out with them.
this makes the center packed and no space. i`m clueless to what mata`s position/point is in this formation.Only pogs looks capable of unlocking this setup,but he may be injured or subbed at 60 mins then we`ll struggle even more.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Brighton have been defending with 10 men, bombing forward full tilt on the counter, and pressing like fuck... they're tiring...

Goal is coming...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Davel
Legend

2 years ago

so is christmas alf
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

well, at least there'll be a bit of excitement wondering which will come first
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Here he comes...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

2 years ago

There's a chronic lack of flair, creativity, urgency and width. We've needed at least one, probably two proper wide players for a while.
bman2
Legend

2 years ago

If we can't get a goal against Brighton with Zlatan, Lukaku, Martial, and Rashford on the pitch....
bman2
Legend

2 years ago

Class goal, Young is a gem.
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

sorted... all that came from one of Lukaku's top drawer finger point moments. If that ain't 75m of finger, I don't know what is.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
bman2
Legend

2 years ago

We'll probably go on to batter them now and Jose will be saying we're the most attacking side in the league.