vs Basel

Forum for match day threads
Davel
Legend

2 years ago

hes shite though isnt he fub, no sid your wrong under mou we defend with 10 men, never attack like fuck away. tonight with the 2 15ft donkeys up front we were a man light in defence, but really besides martial, pogs and mojo who else would make a permanant starting lineup.
Mous big time buys were as bad as my gonna win the league prediction.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

2 years ago

job done ffs
lkhm

hoofing
Davel
Legend

2 years ago

job done :) i love your outlook.
Davel
Legend

2 years ago

job done :) i love your outlook.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Job done lol does he know they scored?

Shouldn't be losing to Basel ffs, especially when you have Pogba Lingard Rashford Lukaku Martial Ibra Herrera on the pitch
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

You should never be okay with losing. The pre-Jose Harry wouldn't have been.

And the bigger picture is the away form and performances are total shite
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

Name a worse Utd C/F than Lukaku in the last 50 years , Hoping that Jose and the likes of Ibra can talk him thro.
Davel
Legend

2 years ago

Gary birtles :)
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

Exactly , L Saha ? Forlan ? A Gowling ? Struggling .Yea Davenport was pants for Utd.
The lad has got most of what you need ,age ,pace ,physicality, wtf Everton and WBA did with him fucked if I know ? Lacking first touch ,composure, bravery ( for a brick shithouse) surely Ibra can give him the finishing touches.

Strange as it looks Jose seemed to understand the consequences of the result and dabble ,by doing so leaving Darmian exposed ( mine you Blind and him were terrible ) and go with gay abandon ( if I can say that) fucking good job we didn't play like that v Liverpool as most on here wanted.Jose knows the squad and is learning more every game .Just confirms how big a player Pogba is and what a huge Miss he's been.

Finishing continues to blight this and the recent past squads ,Fellani and Lukaku ffs put one away.
swampash
Legend

2 years ago

...what's all this earlier stuff about snoops leaving?
Surely not?
Did I miss something...as well as missing last night's game?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...