vs Basel

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Zlat just doesn't do closing down does he, bit of a passenger when we don't have the ball
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Zlat is meant to be playing 10 but he's basically just the CF, so Lukaku is wide right
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

1 year ago

They deserve that. We've been completely half arsed in the second half. Like we didn't even want to be there.

And there really is still plenty of shite in this squad.
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

Davel's favourite player strikes again
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

you're completely right there, ash. they were just making sure they got the point and that's been on the cards for at least half an hour
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

1 year ago

Well that's a couple of hours of my life that I'm not getting back.
Davel
Legend

1 year ago

:) snoops is lucky he`s awol, the portuguese tw@t cant help himself, but against my better judgement lose here and at OT second place is better than group winner.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Spot on, Ash. First half we attacked and tried to score. Second half we played for a draw and paid the price.

Once Basel stopped showing us as much respect they cut through midfield and defence with ease

Blind was shite but Rojo was good
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Have you noticed recently under Mourinho we either attack like fuck or defend like fuck and/or don't attack at all

There's no inbetween
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

Missed the first half, but from what I read on Sky, it sounded like we battered them... second half was gash...

Not good enough...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."