vs Basel

Forum for match day threads
swampash
Legend

2 years ago

Sid, that's a very long post...can you just confirm (or otherwise) that it is about tonight's game before I invest precious time reading it?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Swamp, nowt to do with tonight's game, more to do with modern football and how managers have changed. Dead interesting.

Harry, what are you doing here, didn't you see the Seville score, I thought you'd do another runner
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Romero; Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Rojo; Herrera, Fellaini; Lingard, Pogba, Martial; Lukaku

Subs: Pereira, Lindelof, Ibrahimovic, Shaw, Rashford, McTominay, Matic
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

whether it's a risk or not, Pogba needs game time and a game that isn't massively important ain't a bad choice.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Fub I'm not watching United, as a fairweather I'm watching PSG

They're a real special club, ask Jose
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

"Fub I'm not watching United, as a fairweather I'm watching PSG

They're a real special club, ask Jose"

I know what you mean. After all, Harry's only here because it's too dark to play golf with his scouse mates
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

yeah, you're right, Harry. The only way these days to suggest someone isn't enough of a fan is to do a top red post hissy fit and leave the forum. How silly of me. I take it all back. You're just a bigot cunt.
Davel
Legend

2 years ago

has snoop left ?
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

"has snoop left ?"

I really hope not and I doubt he really has. It's not the first time he's said he's leaving and he did log later that night to check what reaction he got...

I'm not really that proud of my initial reaction but, at the time, it creased me up. Either way, I don't think anyone who comes here does so because they want to have how much of a fan they are or their football knowledge validated by anyone else. I've seen other fuckers called "top reds" and chased out the forum for the sort of shit he came out with in that post... I almost thought someone had hacked his account because it didn't really seem to be in character.
Davel
Legend

2 years ago

i hope he hasn`t too, i enjoyed my battles, a mate i work with seen no problem with djemba djemba
or anderson, because he still beleives he must support (hell or high water any player) any player or manager and to dissent is treason.
me and zebs never seen eye to eye over garlick or the unmentionable one,but i aint quitting over this and hopefully he doesn`t (even though i`m right) :) thats footy, comeon snoops where-ever you are its a footy rant forum not the bible.