FuB
Legend

1 year ago

at least Lukaka is Lukaka's lump
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Snoop says none of us are United fans, but it's glaringly obvious that he isn't a United fan anymore, he's a Jose fan

When United lose he cares more about Mourinho and protecting him than he does United
Last edited by Sid on Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Davel
Legend

1 year ago

snoop your clueless, i live`breath united, unlike you i dont support players/managers,
i call a spade a spade, not blinkered behind some red mist which you mistakenly think is loyalty.

its harder to call for a hero`s head like i did in 2007 for fergie (i knew his time was up) i`m pretty sure i have NO qualms in calling for mou`s head,i have no loyalty to him,he will be gone in the summer anyway. So stop being a prick (we have plenty on here already) the cidy game (home) will be his mindset, not a bad newcastle side.
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

I think we can all - even us fairweather fans - agree that this has been a good performance. Pogba was great. The attacking set up makes sense against probably relegation fodder. What should we do to prove ourselves to the proper fans?
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 year ago

so the rest of the season is zlat up top and lunku wide
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Aye we've played well, Fub. Jose's finally let em off the leash and we've managed to regain some momentum after the latest Anfield noshow. I just hope we can keep it going into the big games where we need points otherwise after dec 10th we'll be back to square one, looking for some shite teams to hammer so we can feel like a top team again.

As for proving our allegiance to the club, maybe we should all get Jose's face tattood?
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

"maybe we should all get Jose's face tattood?"

I'm not sure what I would want to tattoo his face with, really
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

:)) a blunt needle?

What about some kind of ceremony were we drink wine from a cup and consume some bread that represents the body of Jose
senna
Legend

1 year ago

Thank fuck for proper knowledgeable fans who support the team from their sofa screaming at the clueless idiots on internet.