vs Southampton

Forum for match day threads
Davel
Legend

2 years ago

i remember the good old days, singing about the black cunt in the middle (ie: ref) every game i was at when euriha rennie ? or whatever he was called was the ref (bad as he was) we never sang it then.
so 10 years ago supporters knew the score, theres no real racist chants anymore,as every1 has players of all denominations in the team. the tree huggers need to fuckoff elsewhere maybe cricket.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

FuB wrote:
Sid wrote:
brianofnazarethffs wrote:
Sid wrote:Political correctness has won today, there's no black stereotypes at this game, I'm fucking livid personally

According to Twitter, they’re singing the song!
Good, fuck Lukaku's wishes, who cares about his opinion in all of this
yeah... stupid fucking tree-hugging cunt
:))
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Wow, the cunt just missed the target from about 7 yards, lucky

Have you seen the jostling in the penalty areas at set pieces? Proper aggressive stuff. Southampton aren't rolling over
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Southampton dominating possession now, might not be a good idea because it feels like there's a goal in these cunts
Davel
Legend

2 years ago

we have 3 passengers at the moment mata, felony,micky t, somthing needs changing.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Shit, good cross that

We need to get our foot on the ball and start playing football again
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Tbf I think this is the best we've defended all season. They've not got in behind that often.
Davel
Legend

2 years ago

i personally think mous worst buy is mickyt, i know lindeloff is shite but he doesn`t play so it doesn`t matter. he need a few weeks on the dole to see what he`s made of.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

It's Martial time...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Fucking hell off the line, we survive