Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Big game for Lukaku, see what he can do at this level
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Football... can we stick to that?

Basel... any good? and can they do it on a cold, wet night in Manchester?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Looking for a big game from Linkledork... having said that, I hope he's got fuck all to do...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Good fast start but the shooting is a bit off
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Their coach... "oh look, there's Waldo"...
bman2
Legend

3 years ago

Lindelof can play football.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

After a fast start Van Gaal's colleague has made an appearance again, slow possession football
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Total control... some good football, but they're defending with 9 men, and it's going to take summat very clever to open them up...
bman2
Legend

3 years ago

Hargreaves' oddly clipped breathless commentary is annoying.