V's Everton.

Forum for match day threads
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

Nice big gap now between us and Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

2 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:Nice big gap now between us and Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs
Can't see anyone stopping City.
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:Nice big gap now between us and Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs
Can't see anyone stopping City.
Maybe ...but I think we will run them closer than anyone else

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:Lol at the whiney fucking bitches in this thread!!

Never in doubt - we let them have the ball a bit once we had the lead ...they were shit and didn't make a clear chance- easy for us...

4-0 a bit flattering but we also missed a few gilt edged chances..

Our general performance shows we do miss Pogba a lot more than some of you fuckers admit
The thing is Snoop you wait and don't post anything til the end of the game, then if we win, you go "listen to you fannies, whining, we won, everything is fine" as if you knew we were going to win all along, and as if the performance wasn't shite

You're deliberately ignoring the process, because it was shit, and only focussing on the result

Harry's right, there were lots of noshows, poor performances. Rashford and Mata were anonymous. Mickey was mostly shite too. It's alright against relegation Swansea and West Ham, and a horrendous Everton side, but evidently not against savvy cunts like Stoke or a top team.

We've got the rest of this month to improve though before it gets tough.
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:

Never in doubt - we let them have the ball a bit once we had the lead ...they were shit and didn't make a clear chance- easy for us...

Our general performance shows we do miss Pogba a lot more than some of you fuckers admit
The thing is Snoop you wait and don't post anything til the end of the game, then if we win, you go "listen to you fannies, whining, we won, everything is fine" as if you knew we were going to win all along, and as if the performance wasn't shite

You're deliberately ignoring the process, because it was shit, and only focussing on the result

Harry's right, there were lots of noshows, poor performances. Rashford and Mata were anonymous. Mickey was mostly shite too. It's alright against relegation Swansea and West Ham, and a horrendous Everton side, but evidently not against savvy cunts like Stoke or a top team.

We've got the rest of this month to improve though before it gets tough.
No Sid - the match is 90 mins long ...I'm not gonna bitch right from the off like you do!
If Valencia hadn't scored you think we would have sat back and let them play?! No

Perfect tactics - I doubt Jose was worried one bit at any stage.
And you're just ignoring the fact we have scored 4 goals 3 times in 5 games in the PL so far and also a convincing 3-0 win in the CL.
This was about just winning the match - you think were gonna be a walkover after losing 3 in a row?! That's schoolboy thinking.
But yea keep dissing us and how shit we are.
I'll just keep enjoying how we are finally getting over your LVG regime.

Sid
Legend

2 years ago

You don't bitch from the off because you wait to see the final result. And if we win you go "told you so, perfect performance" because you're on a different planet to the rest of us who all "bitched" in the matchday thread at the shite performance we saw

But yeah Snoop, keep sniffing the tear gas and celebrating like we've won the league. The rest of us will remain cautiously optimistic.
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:You don't bitch from the off because you wait to see the final result. And if we win you go "told you so, perfect performance" because you're on a different planet to the rest of us who all "bitched" in the matchday thread at the shite performance we saw

But yeah Snoop, keep sniffing the tear gas and celebrating like we've won the league. The rest of us will remain cautiously optimistic.
"Cautiously optimistic"? That's what you call your constant criticising?! Lol

Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:That's ace for Lukaku, he has to keep the goals coming in while we're playing the shite
Even this post ...constant criticising!

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Don't know what game you were watchin Snoops, but they had plenty of chances... better finishing, and it could have been 4-4...

Still, no complaints from me... you won't win 4-0 every week, and sometimes you've just got to grind out an ugly result when you're not playing well... today, we didn't play well, and still got a 4-0... but for me, it shows how important Pogba is... he's not in Scholes class, but he's become that important to our team... the whole game revolves around his use of the ball... we're not nearly as good without him in the side, and we're going to miss him badly over the next couple months...

I watched todays performance, and realized, we've spent a ton of money and built a deep, and solid squad, but our first 11 is still nowhere near good enough for anything more than last 16 of the Champs league... we should make it that far, but I'd make us underdogs against any of the likes of Real, Barca, Juve, PSG, Bayern, City...

We've got a team good enough to compete in the PL... I think we'll fight with Chelsea for second... and we'll get knocked out of the Champs league quarters...

It's progress, but we've got a long way to go yet...

We need to keep De Gea, or acquire a worldy replacement when he goes...

We need Lindleof to come good, or else we still need another centre half... and two new fulbacks...

We need at least one proper fuckin winger...

I'm still hoping we've got Greizman coming in...

And we need Martial to become the player everyone knows is there...

I don't care what anyone says, I'm still not convinced Rashford is ever going to be more than what he is now... and I don't think he's anywhere near the player some of you lot, and all the hype says he is...

We'll compete in the PL, but we're still at least 3/4 elite players away from being anything more than a tuneup game for the big teams in the Champos...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Kinda wishing we had broke the bank on another cf because we've got ourselves into that situation again like Pogba, ie couldn't drop him,

Except I was wrong but I had also seen Pogba do it before.

Lakaku for me was bought to battered the draw teams last year, I think tbf Everton will start to click with their new signings and we saw glimpses today, but Lakaku giving it stacks, he was shite.

He deserves time but I'd honestly have been happier with an x factory cf with Mickey T Mata Rashford Martial all providing more flair and Pogba Herrera on top of that with Matic Fellani and Carrick covering dm and different competitions.

Thought Rooney did well, Young did his job well, Fellani and Matic moved it to better players without doing anything wrong, flair players were poorish bar few moments of Mickey T.

I would start Herrera and Matic until Pogbas back despite Fellani doing ok, Herrera at 8, more creative.

And Martial on the left for 60 mins then Rashford rather than other way about.

Young decent at lb despite slagging on here
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.