vs Stoke

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

So Mourinho didn't shake hands with Hughes after the match, and he walked out of the BBC interview after he was questioned about it.

New season, new ridiculous manufactured drama eh. First time we drop points and he starts it up again. But tbf if it takes the emphasis off the players and specifically off Lukaku whose miss was also mentioned in the interview then fair dos. Am amazed the press still buy it when managers do this, but they do.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

2 years ago

him and hughes are petty cunts with all that not shaking hands shite, always seems to be one of em involved tbf be it with wenger taggart pulis etc, both cunts tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Pogba did fuck all in this game tbf. We need magic from the big cunts like him in these crap games, but he was nowhere to be seen.

This season he needs to raise it now he's settled and the team is better. That way he can win the ballon d'or like Snoop said he will. And when's Snoop been wrong
Davel
Legend

2 years ago

Sounds like I missed a gem Not.

Only seen goals on M O T D 2
Steggo
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:Pogba did fuck all in this game tbf. We need magic from the big cunts like him in these crap games, but he was nowhere to be seen.

This season he needs to raise it now he's settled and the team is better. That way he can win the ballon d'or like Snoop said he will. And when's Snoop been wrong
No,what we want is so called international defenders to start defending properly and not making stupid,basic errors or losing concentration. Then,if they do their jobs properly,we don't have to chase games.
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

Steggo wrote:
Sid wrote:Pogba did fuck all in this game tbf. We need magic from the big cunts like him in these crap games, but he was nowhere to be seen.

No,what we want is so called international defenders to start defending properly and not making stupid,basic errors or losing concentration. Then,if they do their jobs properly,we don't have to chase games.
This.

It's a joke to blame Pogba or a Lukaku miss tbh....
If it wasn't for 2 stupid defensive errors then we would have won comfortably.

Stoke regularly had 10 men behind the ball- and long-balled it over our MF at every opportunity targeting our LB and LCB.... jones and Darmian done ok for the most part but can't excuse two errors that lead to goals.

It's an annoying result and 2 points dropped....but still top of the league...and....3 points at home to Everton ,who City drew at home with, and it all looks good again
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Yeah but Snoop this is the season we need to see some x factor from the supposed x factor cunts. There can be no excuses now. Top players need to produce, and one of them is Pogba.
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:Yeah but Snoop this is the season we need to see some x factor from the supposed x factor cunts. There can be no excuses now. Top players need to produce, and one of them is Pogba.
Pogba didn't hav the best game I agree....
And I don't think Jose set the team 100% best for this game....but we still should have won comfortably- hopefully it's a wake up call to our defense to sort their shit out...

Pogba ,as has Lukaku, has been very good so far this season -I'm not gonna slag him after one average game away to an annoying Stoke...

The x-factor we need is Griezeman....
Even a Peresic supplying a few decent crosses would have been a nice change...

We have no one who can hit a proper aimed cross- and I'm not even asking for a Beckham tbf

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Stoke header crosses out all day long though. It's playing to their strength. We needed cleverer ways of attacking and opening teams up, like we did last season when we kept drawing.

Where's Lindelof and why's he not playing? He's supposed to be Jones' replacement. If he's the 40m defender he's supposed to be then they don't score the second goal.
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:Stoke header crosses out all day long though. It's playing to their strength. We needed cleverer ways of attacking and opening teams up, like we did last season when we kept drawing.

Where's Lindelof and why's he not playing? He's supposed to be Jones' replacement. If he's the 40m defender he's supposed to be then they don't score the second goal.
We done enough to win tbf....

We all knew Jones and Smalling were shit....
Lindelof is a strange one tbh- I had thought he was a bit of a John Stones before we bought him...
I doubt he was our first choice CB...

Jose is making the first team a lot stronger but the fact he didn't get the 4th player he wanted and the fact that we still have an unbalanced team is a bad enditement of LVG and Moyes and the last years of Fergie