vs Swansea

Forum for match day threads
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:Alf - did you read this thread from the start while the match was on...?
All it contained was Laz and Sid moaning like little bitches. Not one decent comment.

Sid especially, is a wind up (well I hope that's his excuse) and brings it on himself
Sorry i didn't post one decent comment Snoops, I didn't realise i had to please you. You didn't post during the match but want to come on here after and pick holes in comments made while the game unfolded, that's brave of you. I didn't mention you in any of those comments, i wasn't trying to wind you up, the comments were not for you. Wether you believe it or not you are not the subject of my analysis or attention. If you don't like my comments fair enough, i wasn't on my own, even Alf said our football was shite in one of his posts, there were others who were not happy either. I'm not Sid we are not in a gang but you go on and on with this same shite. I at least treat both you and Harry as individuals and know the difference between you both but both you tits are too fuckin lazy to return the compliment, ffs Harry just fuckin made up two whole seasons of me agreeing with Sid about LVG....... It's bollocks and it's gotten really repetitive and boring.
Nope - it's the match day threads that are made boring by the hundreds of negative shite posts made by you and Sid. Tbf Sid makes the most intentional digs but you are way too negative about Pogba and us
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

FFS... this place has turned to complete shit... what a bunch of cunts!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:Alf - did you read this thread from the start while the match was on...?
All it contained was Laz and Sid moaning like little bitches. Not one decent comment.

Sid especially, is a wind up (well I hope that's his excuse) and brings it on himself
Sorry i didn't post one decent comment Snoops, I didn't realise i had to please you. You didn't post during the match but want to come on here after and pick holes in comments made while the game unfolded, that's brave of you. I didn't mention you in any of those comments, i wasn't trying to wind you up, the comments were not for you. Wether you believe it or not you are not the subject of my analysis or attention. If you don't like my comments fair enough, i wasn't on my own, even Alf said our football was shite in one of his posts, there were others who were not happy either. I'm not Sid we are not in a gang but you go on and on with this same shite. I at least treat both you and Harry as individuals and know the difference between you both but both you tits are too fuckin lazy to return the compliment, ffs Harry just fuckin made up two whole seasons of me agreeing with Sid about LVG....... It's bollocks and it's gotten really repetitive and boring.
Nope - it's the match day threads that are made boring by the hundreds of negative shite posts made by you and Sid. Tbf Sid makes the most intentional digs but you are way too negative about Pogba and us
I believe your actually being serious.... Give your head a shake Snoops, what your saying is that i'm being too negative and it's making the match thread that you didn't take part in boring. I wasn't the only one talking 'negative shite', read the thread. Rant has always been like that, i remember weeks spent slagging Giggs, G Neville, Beckham, Ronaldo, Tevez, Vidic, Evra etc when we were in CL and doing well against WC opposition because we thought they cost us games or just played shite, same in the Prem when we were winning it. I suggest if your not enjoying your time on Rant discussing our team you stop logging in.

"Hundreds" :))
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
Lazarus wrote:

The matchdays have always been negative, even when we were in CL finals

Half the shit I post has no agenda, it's just what I think / the truth. When I say we're playing long ball shit, it's not a lie, guaranteed we're playing long ball shit. But you think it's an unjustified dig because you're deranged.

And so what if Laz is negative about Pogba? Does he have to qualify everything he says to satisfy you? Fuck that, it's his opinion. If you don't like it you have to deal.

You want everybody to come round to your way of thinking where nothing bad ever happens and everything the team do is amazing.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Lazarus wrote:That guy Paul from Rantcast has gotten into a debate with Walkers Crisps spokesman Gary Lineker over "the physicality of black players when compared with things like 'intelligence' or technical ability." , has he ever posted on here? (not Gary)

Interesting that

I remember the 2014 World Cup in south africa and it was heavily steeped in stereotypes about black players that were physically strong but lacking in technique and football brains.

Thinking of Toure, whose showed some class skills and technique over the years - but the only thing the commentators and pundits ever seem to praise him for are his "marauding runs" aka physique, stamina.

Aubameyang as well, pure fucking skill, silky as fuck. But does he get the credit for it?
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

I think it's bull shit tbf, I don't remember Coke and Yorke ever getting loads of big ups for being bulked up, but tbf I do think there is a generational think and it'll probably become cyclical, like it's not racist to say in general black men are better long distance runners and white men are better swimmers?

Plus it depends on the leagues players play, their own goals, genetics, what they are advised to do in training e.g. forget about his talent but Welbeck for example and Rashford this summer both spent time bulking up, and they were both already fast so maybe it was an extra bit to add to their game.

Go back to Viera, he was built like a brick shit house but did that make him any better a dm on his day as Kante in today's game is on his or Makalale was on his?

Boomerangs game ain't based on being physical and as much as I love the rant cast and think that Paul seems like a top bloke, look how many in fighting play jokes he had with his childhood friend Ed who couldn't give a fuck about being nice to everyone all the time.

I haven't read the link but I will but I guarantee it's a bit of Linekar being a tool and saying shit without thinking because let's face it, he's not even a fuckin pundit, he's a presenter ffs, and Paul taking offence
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.