vs Swansea

Forum for match day threads
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:It's next year now :))

Val, Mata, Blind, Martial, Rashford, Lingard, Fellaini - all dross, all meant to be sold by now, all helped us beat Swansea and West Ham
How did Fellaini and lingard help? Voodoo mind tricks?

You think he could have changed 8 players in one year?!
I'm happy for Martial, DDG and a few others to remain
Especially since Jose is getting more out of Val, Jones, Blind etc
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

More out of them? We won less games and finished 6th.

But you told me he'd spend 400m this summer and would have turfed out the dross by now.

But he clearly rates em Said Fellaini is one of his most important players, said he tried to sign Val at Madrid, gave Lingard a new deal.

You should thank Gaal for the good work he did tbh
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

3 trophies , yea?

So he's using man management skills to get he most from Val and Fellaininwhen he plays...thats good right?!

Not seeing your point here tbf
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

:))

Aye he's turned Lingard into a ballon d'or candidate. it'll be between him and Lukaku
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Aye he's realy getting more out of all the dross that he was meant to sell. Martial scored 17 in his first season, 8 under Jose. Not bad for a wingback.

Can see you're enjoying your holiday, Harry
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Aye 30 goals, and virtually none from elsewhere as Jose killed them off. 5 more overall. 150m

But aye Ibra did well and it proved that there's still a place for long ball football in the 21st century
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

400m squad, 6th
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:Alf - did you read this thread from the start while the match was on...?
All it contained was Laz and Sid moaning like little bitches. Not one decent comment.

Sid especially, is a wind up (well I hope that's his excuse) and brings it on himself
Sorry i didn't post one decent comment Snoops, I didn't realise i had to please you. You didn't post during the match but want to come on here after and pick holes in comments made while the game unfolded, that's brave of you. I didn't mention you in any of those comments, i wasn't trying to wind you up, the comments were not for you. Wether you believe it or not you are not the subject of my analysis or attention. If you don't like my comments fair enough, i wasn't on my own, even Alf said our football was shite in one of his posts, there were others who were not happy either. I'm not Sid we are not in a gang but you go on and on with this same shite. I at least treat both you and Harry as individuals and know the difference between you both but both you tits are too fuckin lazy to return the compliment, ffs Harry just fuckin made up two whole seasons of me agreeing with Sid about LVG....... It's bollocks and it's gotten really repetitive and boring.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

They're losing their minds, Laz

Agendas, agendas everywhere!
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

That guy Paul from Rantcast has gotten into a debate with Walkers Crisps spokesman Gary Lineker over "the physicality of black players when compared with things like 'intelligence' or technical ability." , has he ever posted on here? (not Gary)

"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X