vs Swansea

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
Sid wrote:So why doesn't saint Jose, Snoop? He consistently plays Fellaini up front. Why?

You've bottled answering the question for a year because it proves you wrong Bman right

Don't do a Harry and run away, give us your opinion
I've made it clear plenty of times that the one problem I had with jose was playing Fellaini...
I can see why he played him but I didn't agree...

But now he's got a DMF he wanted Fellaini won't be a starter. Will fill in a few times etc but not being a first team starter works for me
You said you'd turn against Jose if he kept playing Fellaini, but now you're saying you're fine with playing him. Another u turn almost as big as Harry when he turned on Rooney.

You both said he'd be sold along with Gaal's players like Blind, Val, Martial etc. But they're all still here. So you fucked up dint you
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

I predict Harry will turn against Snoop over Fellaini and/or Jose at some point. It's coming, might be a year or two, but it's going to be fun when it happens.

Harry will do a runner as per
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
Sid wrote:So why doesn't saint Jose, Snoop? He consistently plays Fellaini up front. Why?

You've bottled answering the question for a year because it proves you wrong Bman right

I've made it clear plenty of times that the one problem I had with jose was playing Fellaini...

But now he's got a DMF he wanted Fellaini won't be a starter. Will fill in a few times etc but not being a first team starter works for me
You said you'd turn against Jose if he kept playing Fellaini, but now you're saying you're fine with playing him. Another u turn almost as big as Harry when he turned on Rooney.

You both said he'd be sold along with Gaal's players like Blind, Val, Martial etc. But they're all still here. So you fucked up dint you
See how you twist that?!
For a start I did say I'd not be happy with him if he was a starter his season ....and Lo and behold he's NOT!!
Jose has sorted out LVGs mess by bringing in 6 first team starters since he joined us last season...!!
And all of them have been our best players ...
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Fuckin hell... you fuckin cunts need to sort your fuckin heads out, cause this is just shite!

No one wants to read your fuckin repetitive garbage, day after day, but you fuckers just keep dumping it in here... doesn't matter what the thread is, you cunts find a way to turn it into one of your ridiculous fuckin pissing contests, and not one of you can piss past his own fuckin shoes...

Fuck off!!!!!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

Alf - did you read this thread from the start while the match was on...?
All it contained was Laz and Sid moaning like little bitches. Not one decent comment.

Sid especially, is a wind up (well I hope that's his excuse) and brings it on himself

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

HARRY wrote:
Sid wrote:
HARRY wrote:

Sids got a point though. Easy games put to bed convincingly. Something Van Dross' £300 million couldnt manage. So Sids right (yes! Even Sid) nails something for once.
15 draws against dross - aye easy games put to bed, just as you predicted
Sids squirming. When Van Dross was here....."Theres no easy prem games". Not even £300 million could sort it. Hosepipe spends half that and all of a sudden theyre......"easy games" :ymparty: Sid shits then pulls his pants down afterwards again.

The gift!! =))
You said a title challenge with Gaal's squad

We spent 150m and finished 6th, and the coward ran
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:Alf - did you read this thread from the start while the match was on...?
All it contained was Laz and Sid moaning like little bitches. Not one decent comment.

Sid especially, is a wind up (well I hope that's his excuse) and brings it on himself
I've sent you and Harry mad, literally mad, because you think everything has a hidden meaning, an agenda. You reply to me like clockwork when you're meant to be pounding the beat and Harry's meant to be enjoying his holiday.

You're the real pair of little bitches, little bitches that say how high when I say jump. Get on with your lives, forget the past, forget Gaal. I'm ready to when you are.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
Sid wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:

See how you twist that?!
For a start I did say I'd not be happy with him if he was a starter his season ....and Lo and behold he's NOT!!
Jose has sorted out LVGs mess by bringing in 6 first team starters since he joined us last season...!!
And all of them have been our best players ...
How can you say Jose has sorted out Gaal's mess when we finished lower than Gaal did last season, won less games and only scored 5 more goals despite signing 4 top players and having a goalscorer. So far this season we've beaten two shite teams. Well done. Only a Jose bitch would think this is "sorting out Gaal's mess"

Also, the mess Gaal left behind seems to be starting every week. How do you explain that?
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

Yea they start every week apart from the 6 players that Jose brought in lol..!

That's over half a new first team and he's only been here a year!
Wait til next summer and I'm sure it will be even less!

Sid
Legend

2 years ago

It's next year now :))

Val, Mata, Blind, Martial, Rashford, Lingard, Fellaini - all dross, all meant to be sold by now, all helped us beat Swansea and West Ham