Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

What the fuck was that game, it wasn't even listed anywhere
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Hahahaha Snoop ffs give it a rest, straight on looking for someone to have said something about Pogba so you can be offended.

Fuck me lad, hahaha, he was ok, nice wee turn or two, tried a few through balls that didn't really work but were good ideas.

Decent game, did you manage to squeeze in a second wank when he was captain for 15 mins? I know it's a bit sensitive and it wasn't that long really, no pun intended.....

McITominey considering he's a kid I'd be more excited about, Pogba old hat now, the price monkeys now on Lakakus back and will be on Matics if the kind of figures bandied about are close to being right.

McItomney was good, Perriera wasn't amazing but he was everywhere.

Again though, don't get it, why play Pogba and Lakaku in different sides for most of the game and Rashford as a lone striker but more of a supportive to the 9 system to Lakaku who we want to see upfront on his own because that's where he'lll be used mostly?

And we want Pogba and Lakaku to play together as much as possible because we want Pogba to feed Lakaku.

Though I watched the whole match, wasn't even going to mention Pogbloop until you defended him against no criticism, who gave motm btw, missed that but Uniteds OWN tbf channel were joking when Pogba went over then hit the post with the commentators joking asking do you think Pogba practices hitting the bar/post and giving him the nickname, this isn't me just to be clear,

This is from within United, calling Pogba "Manchester Uniteds new Postmaster General".

Lol.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

Mcfominay?? He's known to not even be the best of who we had coming through - was a big shock for him to be included ..

The Pogba thing ....Laz already was slagging him on the other thread - so I'm hardly starting something.

But you enjoy your wank over the young player who isn't even the best of who we have coming through, and enjoy your hating on Pogba! I don't really give a fuck!

And for slagging jose for buying Matic???
I'm not the players biggest fan - but he's a big upgrade on a past-it Carrick and at his age isn't going to hold back the development of Fosu who might be our future - but really ...was Fosu going to be our main CDM when totally inexperienced in that role??
I'm happy for Jose to get the signing he wanted - I trust he knows better than me/us...and he's PL proven etc -so can slot right in immediately
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:What the fuck was that game, it wasn't even listed anywhere
What, you missed it?????

Fuck me, that'll get the wrath of Grunt on ya... what, were you out walkin the dog again???
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:Mcfominay?? He's known to not even be the best of who we had coming through - was a big shock for him to be included ..

The Pogba thing ....Laz already was slagging him on the other thread - so I'm hardly starting something.

But you enjoy your wank over the young player who isn't even the best of who we have coming through, and enjoy your hating on Pogba! I don't really give a fuck!

And for slagging jose for buying Matic???
I'm not the players biggest fan - but he's a big upgrade on a past-it Carrick and at his age isn't going to hold back the development of Fosu who might be our future - but really ...was Fosu going to be our main CDM when totally inexperienced in that role??
I'm happy for Jose to get the signing he wanted - I trust he knows better than me/us...and he's PL proven etc -so can slot right in immediately

This from the guy who slagged me off for reserving the right to comment on the standard for the tour coverage to be poorer this year having watched a paid for £10 subscription for it. That big lad won't even make it near our first team over the next few years in my opinion, he's too many players in front of him and if new experienced, shite and unnecessary in my own opinion of which I'm allowed, Well I think, I hope I am allowed, pushing him further back with Perriera and Fosu to nail down a place, by the time he hits say 20/21, the hype will be on Angel et al hitting 18/19 to get game time, it was just nice to see a young kid, take maybe one of only 5 or so (hope I'm wrong but that's modern football) chances he might ever get friendly or league cup wise to pull on the red (grey shirt), do well, control a class ball on his chest and rifle it.

I'm not even gonna wind you up about Pogba anymore, top midfielder working towards becoming great, is approaching mid 20s having played a lot of successful high level football, has year under the ckub he developed at has decent game . I expect that every single week as a bare minimum but apparantly he's competetive as fuck even in training so I look forward to seeing big things from him this season and like I said, it's his fault he had to try and make shit happen or play the ball to someone else who might be able to create something for Rashford. IF it's a 4 3 3 or a formation with Rashford as a main target man on his own, it's pointless, Jose said he signed Lakaku as a big lump who'll stay in the box when we need someone stronger and who'll remain there to bury crosses but also balls from the top cms like Pogba.

But apart from Perrieras bad tackle, I thought all the kids did well and if it's true that Fosu and maybe a few others are on £5k a week junior contracts,

Fosu
Both Oeerieras
Axel

ALL need to be given £70k a week contracts, made full proper first team members and be actually played regularly.

Since Jan, Zlatan out Lakaku in

Rooney and Depay out Perriera promoted

Schweinsteiger out looks like Matic in

Schneiderlin out Fosu promoted

Rojo out injured and new cb needed anyway Lindeloff in, Tuanzabe promoted

We'll see if we sign anybody else but seeing as, allow it may have looked shite on paper, we didn't concede a lot of goals. Now with last years big two younger ones in Pogba and Mickey T have settled, I would definitely have no problem say at home to Huddersfield in a 4 3 3 with Lakaku through the middle, Perriera on the left Fosu at dm anchoring Pogba and Herrera and BaileyLindeloff/Axel, any 2 out of those 3 at cb. The fact Perriers can play from 6 on to just about any attacking position is great and Fosu looks, especially with his build and speed, like Jose could be earmarking him for Valencia rottation at tbf.

But yeah, he'd no problem fucking other players out or letting them leave with dignity so unless we were fucked, Jones, Smalling etc wouldn't be near a United team again.

Fuck me, another couple of seasons they'll be due testimonials!! Let that sink in!!

Sign boss or sign fuck all and promote the kids
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

*Not Pogbas fault when Jose goes against his own preaching and plays Rashford upfrontbon his own when he said Rashford can't play up from on his own a fortnight ago.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:What the fuck was that game, it wasn't even listed anywhere
What, you missed it?????

Fuck me, that'll get the wrath of Grunt on ya... what, were you out walkin the dog again???
I was sat watching this actually

More interesting than preseason
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Aye thank god that ended last season like you predicted when we won less and scored 5 more goals