"You're just a shit Swansea City" ha
Davey-boy
Legend

5 years ago

How is Mata doing?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Fuck sake... tried to be cute... just hit it...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Anantax
Legend

5 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:How is Mata doing?
Thought he did great in 1st half....had a key hand in the build up to the goal

Faded a bit in 2nd half...but no real complaints

Still not fully in sync with his teammates...hopefully that wil improve
Dosdamt
Star Man

5 years ago

Mata really needs to be a part of a "3" behind a "1" up top

Rooney - Mata - Januzaj
RvP

It's the future. Rooney / Januzaj nominally in from each side, but really the entire three should be moving around
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:How is Mata doing?
He's a cunt!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

2-0 at home is class tbf considering how shit we've been. A clean sheet, fucking hell.

I think Mata looked a bit nervous, maybe the pressure of playing for United in front of 75,000 fans, and on a massive pitch with huge gaps all over. At Chelsea he always had a teammate to lay it off too whereas United is all one v ones, and if you lose the ball you're chasing back.

He is fucking lovely onthe ball though, the best technical player we've got and maybe ever had. So graceful, so easy on the ball. A proper Spanish player.
Last edited by Sid on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Dosdamt wrote:Mata really needs to be a part of a "3" behind a "1" up top

Rooney - Mata - Januzaj
RvP

It's the future. Rooney / Januzaj nominally in from each side, but really the entire three should be moving around
I agree... we don't have wingers that are actually any good on the wing... what we do have is some clever players capable of some intricate 1 touch wizardry in and around the box, and a couple of excellent goal scorers if a chance is made... so why are we sticking to this get it wide and whip it in shite?
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 years ago

performance was less motes 2014 shite and more taggart 2013 shite, so marginally less shite than usual, apart from valencia
lkhm

hoofing