vs Cardiff City

Forum for match day threads
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Sometimes you hear a football match between two teams likened to a clash of heavyweight boxers... this is more like "bum fights" ffs...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Arsenal reverting to type... a goal down...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
just1n
Legend

5 years ago

FFS Jones and Giggs are an abomination in midfield.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Oh well... still plenty of time to fuck this up!
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

just1n wrote:FFS Jones and Giggs are an abomination in midfield.
They both committed forward then and left a massive gap which Cardiff ran into

A better ball and Cardiff would have been in on goal

Giggs is going forwards loads and every time I shit a brick
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Martinez and Everton havin their pants pulled down... 3-0
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Noone's fringe is pissing me off

And the fella with grey hair who has loads of tattoos, what's all that about
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

I swear... Moyes has no plan... he just sends them out there with a serious look on his face, and says, "come on, we can do this"....
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Stunner
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Fuckin hell... if there is one thing Young is good at is, it's curling one in, when he's given the space...