vs Cardiff City

Forum for match day threads
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

The game isn't on any fucking channel live, bastards.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
RobDiablo
Legend

6 years ago

Lazarus wrote:The game isn't on any fucking channel live, bastards.
NBC boasts that it will televise every Premier League match this season, so you should be able to find a stream for it. FSI is still showing yesterday's lineup of matches, so I don't know yet how (if) I'll be watching this one. I want to see Ole's return and Mata's debut for United, dammit.
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

Yeah the last few times i streamed it was a disaster, i'll probably wait for Football first for this one.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Pikey McScum
Legend

6 years ago

Lazarus wrote:Yeah the last few times i streamed it was a disaster, i'll probably wait for Football first for this one.
Normally I'd rather insert my penis into a man's anus than agree with you, but in this case you're right - live streaming has been absolute shath this season.

Any tech nerds know why?

P.S. I miss Naily..... =((
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Spudiator
Star Man

6 years ago

Pikey McScum wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Yeah the last few times i streamed it was a disaster, i'll probably wait for Football first for this one.
Normally I'd rather insert my penis into a man's anus than agree with you, but in this case you're right - live streaming has been absolute shath this season.

Any tech nerds know why?
At best educated guess, I'd say the increased focus on anti-piracy is having an effect. All the sites I used to use have long since been taken down, and it does seem to be becoming increasingly difficult to find sites. Makes sense with that in mind that the few sites that survive are gonna baulk at the increased demand. Shame really.
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

I've used this streaming site for ages http://livetv.sx/allupcomingsports/1/

There are always lots of streams for United

Sopcast is a bit iffy nowadays though
marlon
Legend

6 years ago

This usually has good streams for sky sports: http://www.coolsport.tv/skysports1.html

This one gives a few options for almost every game + multiple sports: http://www.feed2all.eu/type/football.html
Quality not always great though
marlon
Legend

6 years ago

De Gea
Rafael Smalling Evans Evra
Valencia Jones Giggs Young
Mata van Persie
Dosdamt
Star Man

6 years ago

Valencia, Giggs, Young.

Mata must be wondering wtf he's done to deserve such absolute dross behind him. He's not gonna see the ball all fucking night.
madmax
Star Man

6 years ago

Valenica, Young, Giggs :ymsick: